Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3,815 Replies 3,815
JSiacor
Top Contributor

Hi Ranee,

Welcome to the club! Happy learning!
0 Upvotes
JSiacor
Top Contributor

Hi Ranee, 

Welcome to the club!

oayomide1

My name is Ayomide, I'm a social media influencer. Nice to meet you all 

jeetu

My name is jeetu. I am working as an SMM. Glad to join this group. 

USharma24

new to this group . pleasure to meet you all . please take care of me .

SBaig3

Assalam Alaikum i hope you all are well i am new in this group 

Salmak2004

Hi everyone,

My name is Abdulsalam from Lagos, Nigeria.

I am a student, just looking to learn more about Digital Marketing and perhaps diversify into social media marketing in the long run.

From what I have learnt and experienced, I'll say Facebook is the most effective, due to its narrow targeting option and wide usage in my locality.

A Facebook ad from a company, Arist enhancing learning via WhatsApp.

I wish to connect with everyone and learn more about Social Media Marketing, the Do's and Dont's and techniques involved.

DanieOsteo

Hello people!

My name is Danielle. I am an osteopath that just opened an holistic care center in Montreal Quebec. Since marketing on the web is a must, here I am to get the tricks of the trade ! I am curious by nature and I want to make sure that the material published on the net is representative of my values. I love writing and the technology is a passion !  So here I am. 🙂

NKumar09

Hello Fellow Coursemates, 

My Name is Nitin And I am from India, Punjab. I am here to learn more about Digital marketing. I have around 6 plus years of experience in Business Operations , Sales , Asset and Warehouse Management and Business Development. I have worked mostly in startups which are currently well established companies like PayU, OLA etc. 

I am Hoping to make new contacts here from this community which can also help all of us finding new jobs or finding new suggestions. 

You can connect me on Linkedin - https://www.linkedin.com/in/nitin-kumar-dhiman-b03392a3/

I will be very happy to c you there.

Thanks 🙂

OFrancisOjur

Hello Friends, I am Francis from Uganda. Just joined the group and want to learn more about Social Media and Marketing in general. Thanks.

VYp

Hello my firends!

my name is vahab from the county of love iran.i love business and economic topics and I've learn about all of this at some basic levels in university in the field of insurance management. So as i said cause i love the topic of marketing and also i work through my bachelors time in the field of laptops repairing and selling (cause it was my older brother job) I motivated to work on it in social media and website and marketing this job more than before to grow our family business. I did it in some levels and now we have an instagram account that has 100k followers with very good videos about laptops that can engage the customers with us and also make a website and now i work on the seo of this whole online business and i register on hubspot to learn more about digital marketing and all of those topics i said above. At the end every one has a story and that was me. Happy to be here with you my firends! 😉

Joy-Samson

I am a Nigerian and new to social media marketing,I look forward to learning more from this group.

EMiguelJrP
Participant

Hello, My name is Miguel and I'm practicing handling social media for businesses. I want to learn all the basics and to put it in use in my own business page.

Elynor

Hello! My name is Elynor and I am a Creative Service Director for a Broadcasting company 

RaynaLove

Hi Everyone. My name is Rayna Love. I live in Auckland New Zealand. Its a beautiful sunny winters day right now, and I am enjoying the opportunities life offers, with an open heart.
I'm giving this HubSpot a go after seeing it in my FB feed. I am involved in promoting my own, and others wellness events and I am particularly active in Men's Work and Personal  Transformatiuon, and Couples Coaching towrd deeper more loving and intimate relationships. Im stepping into this to improve my understanding and skills in digital marketing.

JChekwas

Participant 

KTarapipipi

Heya, 

New to this group. Signed up through my boss. Keen to learn and develop a better understanding of balancing SEO's with interesting content. 

Bea_Socials
Participant

Hello Everyone I am newbie as a freelancer and looking for a niche that I can specialized in.

Thank you. 

MaraAccelerates
Top Contributor

Hi @Bea_Socials welcome to the group, and congratulations on your new venture.  This Social Media Certification and study group will prove to be extremly helpful for you. Your niche can take some research and experimenting to see what works. I would only suggest that you start with what you know how to do, and be willing to learn realated skills that will allow you to scale your business over time. 

eochieng9

Hello everyone,

I an an online writer,a content writer,having accounts in Upwork, freelancers and also a blog.

I am here so that SEO  help me develop more skills to improve on my account and be the best writer 

Thank you 😊

MaraAccelerates
Top Contributor

Hi @eochieng9 and welcome to the group. This course has been super helpful in guiding my strategy beyond building content. I am wishing you all the success with your writing and Freelancer endevours 🙂