Social Media

crystalking
Academy-Team
Academy-Team

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3.862 Antworten
lzerby-houser
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello, My name is Lisa, 

I am in the process of gaining my bachelor's in Marketing. My current role is as an Account Associate for a large trash hauling company. I hope to gain more knowledge in marketing to grow at the company I work for. 

0 Upvotes
Anslem
Mitglied

Hi Everyone

I am Anslem and i am a graphic designer 

I have found facebook to be the most effective tool considering the traffic and how cheap it is to access my targeted customers. 

Its a video game video by Cocacola https://fb.watch/ao4cAYAVYD/ 

I am hoping to be equipped on how to run my clients'social media instead of just ending on designing 

Azizullah9929
Mitglied

Hello everyone, my name is Aziz. I am an MBA (Marketing) student pursuing a career in Digital Marketing for about 4 years but didn't get the right place and people to learn and practice. What you people suggest?

0 Upvotes
KellyDy
Mitglied

Hi I'm currently studying Entrepreneurship at  a University. I was hoping to gain knowledge about social media managing and improve professionally. 

0 Upvotes
Azizullah9929
Mitglied

Hi KellyDy, Did you get what you wanted?

If studying entrepreneurship is effective rather than having an entrepreneurial mind?

0 Upvotes
KellyDy
Mitglied

Hi Azi, that is a good question. You see, having an entrepreneurial mind is not enough. If you really wanna pursue a business idea, you should supply yourself with knowledge about entrepreneurship to make it happen. It is really helpful to have an info about something considering you'll probably take risks like spending  mone and exerting time and effort. I hope I answered your question. Have a good day! 

0 Upvotes
Minimarsbar
Mitglied

Hi all! I'm Jasmine and I've been working as a Marketing Assistant in the electricty industry for about a year now. I am about to start a new role as a Marketing Coordinator with a lot more responsibility and freedom over content and I'm super excited! I'm doing this course as a refresher so I can hit the ground running and bring some new ideas to my new team next week 🙂

0 Upvotes
KEsdelle
Teilnehmer/-in

Hi!My name is Krystle.  Im in the beauty industry as freelance makeup artist. Instagram is the most effective platform for my business. 

0 Upvotes
buithiful
Mitglied

Hi! 

My name is Thi Bui (pronounced: tea boo-ee), recently graduated undergrad with a BA in Communications Studies, and now pursing a MA in Strategic Communication Management. I hope to gain more knowledge and skills on social media and marketing! Besides from personal usage of different social media platforms, I figure having more educational background knowledge will help me in learning more about how to use these different media platforms to spread communication effectively. 

0 Upvotes
GSingh0
Mitglied

Hi there,

I'm Gina sing, owner/manager of a beauty/aesthetic clinic. I feel facebook and instagram, are the most effective at targeting the audience, that are most likely to buy from my business.

When I first stated in the beauty industry I didn't realise what a major roll, social media plays in my type of bussiness.  

AWalters1
Mitglied

hi im ambria. i currently work in financial services. hoping to learn a lot here

0 Upvotes
Rana_aftab
Mitglied

Hello Everyone
I hope you all are doing great.
This is Rana Aftab from Pakistan and I am an Engineer with an MS degree in Project Management. I am a full-time freelancer on Upwork with a 5-star review. 

For the past few weeks, I was doing my research about Digital Marketing and I want to deep dive into this field. I just heard about Hubspot and landed over here. This is an amazing platform full of creative people. 

Looking forward to working with you as a team on any future joint venture.

Thanks and Enjoy

BADESOLA
Mitglied

Hello Everyone,

My name is Bukola Adesola.

I am excited to be here.

0 Upvotes
ArushiPatel
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello Everyone I am Arushi from India currently working as a Digital Marketing Associate in a reputed firm. As we know Social Media is a very dynamic and creative platform where we can pour our knowledge and skills with creativity at the same time. I want to learn more in-depth about social media platforms and strategies so joined this course. Hoping that this platform community we will be able to clear each other doubts, gain knowledge and grow together 🙂

So yes let's get started and kudos to all the community members here hello again 🙂

0 Upvotes
MZhuwakinyu
Mitglied

Hi everone. My name is Martin Zhuwakinyu, from South Africa. I am a journalist and hope to learn all there is to learn about social media marketing

0 Upvotes
DBarr-Burrell
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Hi Martin sounds super. I am of the same focus. 

0 Upvotes
PVerma7
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello everyone, looking forward to the learning!

ALSagun
Mitglied

Hello there! I'm Angel. This will serve as my guide for this new track. I'm so excited to learn new things here. 

Grimages
Teilnehmer/-in

Hello World,

"Hello World" is the first post in every new Wordpress blog install. My name is Doug, and I am a graphic designer wishing to diversify into marketing. I hope that this class will be a primer for the next chapter of my marketing skillset.

zoranmicicim
Mitglied

Hi,

My name is Zoran and I'm looking to get as much insit as to starting up a social media marketing company here in the near future. Since this is the very begining stage or this venture I will use this as a guide to get me started 🙂

Soulshine
Mitglied

Hello there! My name is Seasea, I'm the owner & designer of Soulshine Bracelets, an online bracelet store. I've started this business a year ago in memory of my military sons. My passion is strong and my marketing skills are weak.
for your viewing, My website is www.soulshinebracelets.com. I had started with bangles with inspirational quotes and I was a sitting duck who spoke to a mentor and was advised to lean more towards "Military customers".
I'd designed a Gold Star Mom bracelet ( Gold Star stands for Military service members killed during combat, active duty), and only did it start selling when I posted on a FB group page, a candid photo of the bracelet on my wrist without my business name. Waited for inquiries of interest to give them details of purchasing. 
I am sure there are better ways to promote my bracelets and that is why I've joined this group to help me brainstorm better strategies for marketing my bracelets. 
Open to all guidance. 
Thank you,
Seasea / Soulshine Bracelets Www.soulshinebracelets.com 

27049BE7-99C8-4626-8A89-C3113A9501FC.jpeg