Social Media

crystalking
Equipe da Academy
Equipe da Academy

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3.815 Respostas 3.815
WKarmanyIV
Membro

I am new to the industry but am open to learning new things as well as bulding rapport with networking.

0 Avaliação positiva
KLusterSr
Membro

Hey everyone I'm Kori Luster, Sr. with GODBODY: Health&Wellness!!  I hope to learn how to maximize my instagram and leverage it to making real money 

0 Avaliação positiva
DTahernejad
Membro

Hello everyone!

This is Diana. I'm marketing and sales manager, working in food industry. I'm diving into digital marketing as I like to reach out to customers with my own manner. If there is anyone from UK, let's connect. 

viviparra16
Participante

Hi guys it's Vivi from Sydney i'm diving into digital marketing, and I would love to create a network, is anyone here from sydney let's connect!

aasfar
Membro

Ceo of an educational non-profit. Looking to learn from the experts.

0 Avaliação positiva
Mrscromedy
Membro

• Hey guys, I handle all th social media for a catering company I co-own with my sister in charleston, sc
  • I'm in food and beverage. Specifically catering
  • as much as I love Instagram, the most effective social media platform for us is Facebook.  This is because this is where our demographics engage the most
  • I don't have a memorable social media update I can think of
  • I'm hoping to gain a better understanding of our insights on social media and planning out a better nor effective plan than converts to dollars
0 Avaliação positiva
Laura-4vsocials
Membro

hi, my name is Laura and i run my small biz in digital marketing. 

joined the course bc is there any better options than HubSpot? haha glad to be a part of this.

CThomas015
Membro

4AB1CA4E-7343-4D11-BB9A-E80FCEC62494.jpeg

Aloha my name is Christi. I run a tiny ethical Hawaiian seashell jewelry business. And I'm an activist against dolphin, marine mammal andvcetacean captivity. I'm hoping to grow this page to educate the public that it's inhumane to practice dolphin shows and swimming with dolphins up close and personal in pools.!

0 Avaliação positiva
ACarr12
Membro

Hello Everyone!  My name is Trina and I am excited to become a part of this group but a little nervous because at this point I am not that techsavy as some would say.  But I am looking for to learning and also being able to share what I know as well as learn...But I am in the insurance industry and I am looking to expand by business by way of Social Media Marketing and I am glad I found this course through Hubspot

MarkDato
Membro

• I am currently a Marketing student at Western Michigan University. I am a senior and I plan on graduating on June 26th this upcoming summer. 
  • I currently just worked in the Sports Industry as a Box office Intern for a baseball team.
  • I think the most effective social media channel right now is TikTok and Instagram since its trending with their strong influencer cultures and global reach, have cemented their positions as two of the most trendy and popular social media platforms.
  • Recently I just got an update from instagram about clothes going on sale for barstool merchandise. 
  • I'm hoping to learn more about social media. 
0 Avaliação positiva
aaronbahrami
Membro

Hi my name is Aaron,
I'm Marketing Coordinator, trying to learn something new.

0 Avaliação positiva
BGyamfi
Membro

Hi my name is Blessing I just join the group 

0 Avaliação positiva
ManawaSiaunuua
Membro

Hi everybody, 

I have joined this course to hopefully become better at digital marketing and inbound marketing. I have started a business online and want to be able to funnel sales. 

I'm excited to be apart of a group of like-minded creatives. 

wishing you all the best!

0 Avaliação positiva
MemeTina
Participante

Hello everyone,  I'm new to the world of marketing/digital marketing and until recently most social media platforms. Hoping this group helps me eith copywriting, content that converts and if possible the technical side such as funnel building.

0 Avaliação positiva
JessMwangi
Membro

Hi, my name is Jess from Kenya. I'm here looking to learn some Instagram marketing so that I can get the most out of Instagram for our company

COgadah
Membro

I am Collins..I am jumping into SMM to learn the ropes of marketing through socials.

ghulamsabir
Membro

Hi everyone!

I am Ghulam Sabir (Social Media Marketer) and I am very excited to share and gain knowledge in this group.

Regards,

Ghulam Sabir.

vidhi0
Membro

Hello everyone,

I am vidhi and I am new to this course. I have completed an SEO internship and now I am eager to move further with my knowledge of social media as well.  I believe every channel has it's own charm and together they create a story, so depends on requirements we choose our channel. I am hoping to learn and grow through this study group.

rachitsonthalia
Membro

Hello , i am rachit sonthalia . I work in the textile industry . In my opinion instagram and youtube ads is the best way for promotion. I hope to learn digital marketing for my shop of sarees

SHasan7
Membro

Hello,

I am Shahriar. I reside in Bangladesh. I work as a banker but i am passionate about digital marketing. For promotion, I think facebook and Instagram are the best platforms. Because both are very convenient for the users. I hope I would learn basics of digital marketing here. See you...