Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

New to the Social Media Study Group? Introduce yourself here ‌⬇️‌

One of the best ways to learn social media marketing is by implementing strategies and sharing ideas with other social media practitioners, just like you.

That’s why we’re so excited to create this community of social media marketers to learn and grow better together!

To get started, say hello and introduce yourself. Here are some questions to help you get started:

• What's your current role?
  • What industry do you currently work in?
  • In your opinion, what's the most effective social media channel to use for promotion (and why)?
  • What's the last memorable social media update you remember from a company (feel free to share a link to it as well)?
  • What are you hoping to get out of this study group?

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
3,863 Replies 3,863
palbicker

Good afternoon all, 

Just here to learn a bit more about facebook marketing as I use the tool since a while but with no real deep knowledge

0 Upvotes
Sp8

Hey.....

It will be a great opportunity for me to learn with you....I am very eager to get started 

0 Upvotes
Ashwina206

Hi. Ashwina here. Just joined the course. Hope to learn something new while also making some new friends.

0 Upvotes
Oopsitstiny

Hi Everyone! I am Destiny! I have my B.S. in Business Marketing and have been in Digital/Marketing Project Management since graduating May 2019! I am here because I want to network and take my Digital Marketing career to the next level! 

0 Upvotes
Dishaaa

Hi everyone,

Disha here, and I'm excited to be part of this study group!

i wanted to pursue this course from very long tym bcz i want to start my digital marketing agency for that ofc skills are required. so hubspot is best platform were i can learn amazingly. as i want to start my agency i actually wanted to envolve in such those type of community and incredibly i found this great community.

I'm looking forward to engaging with all of you in this study group and learning!

0 Upvotes
Hanza

Hi Everyone!  My name is hanza and I am so excited to learn more about digital marketing!  I am looking forward to the lessons and getting the opportunity to use my creativity in a way . I like to build broadly biggest network making friends here universal and get something opportunities from this community And to get knowledge and learn unknown things and To Share my thoughts, create new things and learn

0 Upvotes
vitorhugo

Olá a todos,

agência- Minha função atual como Profissional, Seo da minha própria Atendimento ao Cliente / Helpdesk / Recepcionista / Líder de Equipe etc ...

- Minha agência é como eu disse , Atendimento ao Cliente, Admn, Líder de Equipe, Gerente e assim por diante.

(Pessoalmente, sou mais estratégias na minha página pessoal para alcançar o meu público-alvo de forma eficaz).

- Acredito que, para mim, a plataforma que se destaca no topo, capaz de atingir públicos diversos, é o Instagram. O Instagram está em constante mudança e evolução, permitindo-me alcançar consistentemente novos patamares.

- O último foi o Instagram, que pertence ao Meta.

- Como indicado, para benefício pessoal e profissional, pretendo adquirir as ferramentas necessárias para concretizar minhas ideias já concebidas e observadas. Como empreendedor, sou movido pelo meu mojo a sempre ultrapassar limites, me esforçando para alcançar meus objetivos como um indivíduo jovem e saudável em todos os aspectos. Poder receber e transmitir aos outros o que aprendi com essa experiência e muitas outras é crucial para mim. Consistência e abraçar a mudança constante são partes integrantes da minha vida, alimentada pelo meu mojo para crescimento e inovação.

0 Upvotes
MCoelho17
Contributor

Hello to all,

- My current role as Professional, im current looking for job as an IT/Admn/Customer Service/Helpdesk/Recepcionist/Team Leader etc...

- My Industry is like i said IT Computer Software & Hardware, Customer Service, Admn, Team Leader, Manager and so on. 

(Personaly i m a International Singer, that beginning to implement more strategies on my personal page to reach my target audience effectively).

- I believe that for me, the platform that stands out at the top, capable of reaching diverse audiences, is Instagram. Instagram is constantly changing and evolving, enabling me to consistently reach new heights.

- The last one was Instagram, which belongs to Meta.

- As indicated, for both personal and professional benefits, I aim to acquire the necessary tools to bring my already conceived and noted ideas to fruition. As an entrepreneur, I'm driven by my mojo to always push boundaries, striving to achieve my goals as a young and healthy individual in every aspect. Being able to receive and impart to others what I have learned from this experience and many others is crucial to me. Consistency and embracing constant change are integral parts of my life, fueled by my mojo for growth and innovation.

0 Upvotes
RWilson52

Hi Everyone!  My name is Rachael and I am so excited to learn more about digital marketing!  I am looking forward to the lessons and getting the opportunity to use my creativity in a way that will help market our current business!

Shazih

Hello everyone, I'm Sharon,an aspiring social media manager, nice to meet everyone

AKelechi
Participant

Hi everyone, 

I'm Amos, an aspiring social media manager too, nice meeting y'all 🤗

0 Upvotes
Aniket_Magar

Hi sharon, hope you will enjoy this learning

QaishaAHazarika

Hello, I'm Qaisha from India. It's nice to meet you all.

Aniket_Magar

hey Qaisha, good morning.  Nice to meet you

RynPaol0

I'm Ryan Paolo, based in the Philippines, with a keen interest in digital marketing and social media strategy. I'm eager to expand my knowledge through this incredible course and engage with this vibrant community. Looking forward to learning and growing together!

VArizala

Hi my name is Vince from the Philippines and I'm new here

Aniket_Magar

Hi Vince

SulavShrestha4

Hello guys , I am Sulav from Nepal . I am 16 years old. I am a high schooler who is really willing to learn the skills which can help me in the future to earn good income.
I think Meta business suite is best for the use of social media promotion as we can directky have the access to three social media account and i.e. facebook, instagram and whatsapp. As we will have the access to these platfrom it gives us promptness in our work .
The motive to join social media channel is to know about the social media marketting that idk or can say no idea at all. I am eagerly willing to learn about social media marketing from this group.

Pauline2

Hi! Pauline2 here. I'm thrilled to join this group. I am currently finishing a two year course in Culinary Arts. I hope to set up my own business working from home. I'm here to learn how to advertise successfully. I appreciate getting this opportunity👍

PriyaGaur

hello, my name is priya and i am a graphic designer. Currently i am working as freelance graphic designer. I think instagram is mostly used by people thats why its the best of all social media channels to use for promotion. I am hoping to seek gudience for more about  effective online marketing.