Social Media

MAbbas3

Is Instagram more beneficial or Facebook?

Hello everyone! I am Mughees from pakistan, I would like to know what you people think of the difference between instagram and facebook. while instagram has all the hype around itself, like a lot of brand deals, active usage and more interraction. However, facebook has all the money in it, like facebook store most of the 35-50 year olds use facebook. These people with the most amount of money and also having the most amount of product buying.   So, which one do yout hink is the best to start over for a startup business.

6 Replies 6
Adepasstimi

Hi Mughees, these two platforms are indeed great but it also depends on whether its a B2B or B2C Startup.. but definitely u will need both because they are super beneficial 🙂

ShRahimoghli
Participant

well, we all know how these two platforms work eventually. but we should first know the audience. 
I guess it is better to use meta and post for both platforms since we have the option! so why not!?

Weh

It depends your business goals and the kinda audiance you want. They are both great, but if you want to make us of huge audiance, I will say Facebook is a good choice over Instagram. Facebook has over 2 billions users which is over 30 percent of the world population..

Gilempert
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Hi @MAbbas3 ! The most important thing to consider is: on which social platform does your audience spend time? When you identify that, you have your answer 🙂

Gisele Lempert

Co-Fundadora

Vende Más

HubSpot Certified Trainer - HubSpot Certified Partner

website
https://www.vendemas-mkt.com/
Programa un entrenamiento
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @MAbbas3 Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

hi @JuanGomez0818@Jnix284@Gilempert  do you have any advice for @MAbbas3 ? Thank you!

Cheers

Diana,Community Team

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Thanks @DianaGomez , and hello @MAbbas3 , I have to agree with @Gilempert that it will depend on your audience.

I will say that you can have a presence on Facebook and/or Instagram, while running ads on one or both, so it really comes down to what you plan to do (organic vs paid) and where your audience is to determine where to spend your time and money.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin