Social Media

Sarvin
Miembro

How to awaken your instagram followers?

Hi, I am the founder of Sarvin made in UK clothing brand and I am finding it really hard to engage with my followers as they hardly see my posts on their grid now. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you 🙂

5 Respuestas 5
Gowtham_13
Miembro

There are some strategies which we called INSTAGRAM ENGAGEMENT in which you have to create strategy, keeping in your mind about audience and goal .. 

If you want me to share more about this let me know .. 

0 Me gusta
danmoyle
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite

Hi @Sarvin! In addition to what @MiaSrebrnjak and @irfangul offered, my encouragement is to test efforts. 

Would an Instagram live help? Maybe some Reels? Adding to your Story? 

Testing these efforts, including asking a question in your post, and doing so consistently over a chosen period of time (like 30 days or a full quarter perhaps), will help you begin to see how your audience is engaging with your various tactics. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
irfangul
Participante

Hi!

One of the best ways to improve your engagement is by using hashtags relevant to your brand and target audience. You can also try to post more engaging content, such as user-generated content or behind-the-scenes photos. Additionally, consider utilizing paid social media advertising to reach a larger audience.

Good luck!

GraphicsPlug
Miembro

Hi Souraya,

Welcome to the group! It sounds like you have some interesting experience with visual communications and social media. I'm excited to learn from you and your experiences as well. What types of social media strategies do you specialize in? I'd love to hear more about that.

0 Me gusta
MiaSrebrnjak
Administrador de la comunidad
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi @Sarvin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

I wanted to share this blog article that dives deeper into the changes Instagram introduced in 2022 to its algorithm: Instagram's New Algorithm Update Prioritizes Original Content: What Marketers Need to Know.

I'll also tag a couple of other Community members to see if they have any advice: 

Hi @damirez@ShRahimoghli@Adepasstimi, do you have any tips for @Sarvin? Thanks!

Cheers
Mia, Community team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings