Social Media

AmberRose
Participant

How to Use Whatsapp and Telegram for Marketing?

I am very new to marketing and I am curious to know how WhatsApp and
Telegram can be used for marketing? Do you mind giving me a little info?

4 Replies 4
Vna84

You can use Whatsapp and Telegram for Marketing campaigns, but brand voice is an important factor to consider when creating content for these popular channels. It’s important to think about how your tone and message will be received by your target audience. Your brand voice should be consistent across all communications platforms – from emails, blogs and social media posts to video scripts, audio messages and more.

0 Upvotes
VBeliak
Participant

It would be very desirable that popular messengers such as Telegram, Viber were integrated into Hubspot as Facebook, we are waiting for such integration.

0 Upvotes
NSharma840
Member | Diamond Partner
Member | Diamond Partner

Hey @AmberRose,

Telegram is a powerful messaging platform that can be used for marketing purposes. Sharing two articles here that I found very helpful
Telegram marketing: Guide for beginners 

Telegram marketing

Now since you are also a HubSpot user, it would make sense to be able to also manage your Telegram marketing execution from within HubSpot, just like you manage email or ad campaigns.

The HubSpot App Marketplace now has a dedicated Telegram integraation called NisWire. You can check it out here: https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/live-chat/niswire-by-niswey-1086752

With this integration, you can:
- Send Telegram messages to any contact right from within their HubSpot contact timeline
- Enroll contact lists into HubSpot workflows and send Telegram messages - text and multimedia - in bulk, to you entire list
- Automate sending templated Telegram messages to your contacts, based on certain actions
- Send reminders, new content, offers etc to Telegram contacts, based on different HubSpot contact properties
- Track and view all your Telegram messages with your contacts in HubSpot, on the contact timeline.
- Every member in your marketing, sales, or customer service team will have the full context of every Telegram conversation with a contact, by viewing the contact timeline

So if you are leveraging Telegram marketing, you could definitely try combining it with the powers of HUbSpot, with the NisWire integration.

0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AmberRose,

Thanks for reaching out to the group!

Here are a few resources on how to use Whatsapp and Telegram for marketing and examples:

I'll add some members from our group to get their input as well!

Hey @AMujidat@Sam62@BBachmann@Tucadventures@PatrickRyan1984@Keshihan19@DiegoHess - Do you use Whatsapp or Telegram for marketing? Do you have any input for @AmberRose?

Thanks!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes