Social Media

crystalking
Équipe HubSpot Academy
Équipe HubSpot Academy

How have you seen brands change an unhappy customer into a happy one?

Statista tells us that 47% of US consumers have a more favorable view of brands that respond to customer service questions or complaints on social media. What are some ways you've seen brands change consumer opinions via social media?

*To learn more about this, check out the Using Social Media to Build One-to-One Relationships lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
817 Réponses
ABARTON
Membre

I have seen when companies who address their defects/damaged products rather than ignoring them have a much better branding and response team. Rather than those who ignore or delete negative posts.

MNguyen58
Participant

I have seen a lot of cases like buying defective or misunderstood products, companies have to respond immediately and solve the problem in a very satisfactory manner.

0 Votes
SDaly
Membre

One company I purchased a gift from for my brother made good on a botched delivery, despite the fact that the failed delivery was not their fault. My brother posted on Facebook what had happened and they responded with an apology, a replacement shipment, and a discount offer for me. A proactive makegood to ensure their reputation remained intact in the face of unforseen difficulties that were out of their control.

RShurn
Membre

I follow fashion nova on instgram and they are very responsive to their customers. I have seen a customer change theri bad review to a good one just because they got responded to 

0 Votes
KValenzuelaRa
Membre

k

0 Votes
diegoceliiss
Membre

the brands have more communication with the costumers 

CValdes
Membre

When they start to realize that customers are dissatisfied with the customer service and start to interact more in the brand's profile posts and create fun content, the customer may consider giving another option to the brand and continue consuming it.
KMF
Membre

the brands listen to their audience and see their complaints they decided to improve what fails and do somethinsg 

KÇoku
Participant

Well, one of the ways I have seen brands do that is by investigating what their czstomers ask about in different social channels (Quora for example) and then create dedicated content to respond to such questions/doubts/requests.

MiriamPadilla
Membre

the brands that have a relationship with their customers and address their concerns

FJCedano
Membre

ATENDIENDO SUS INQUIETUDES

0 Votes
MiriamPadilla
Membre

by having a means of communication from brand to client

ATaylor93
Participant

More interactions with their consumers 

0 Votes
FayePerkins
Membre

Definitely - brands that speak directly to their customers especially during recalls or service interruptions become the favoured brand.

ABaumgras
Participant

I have seen some brands interact with challenges that customers have put down/challenge the customer in turn in a fun way. On the other hand, I have also seen businesses actually address issues that someone might be having, which makes it easier for another customer to find the answer if they also had the same issue. The key for both interactions was that the company showed they cared about their customer and what they thought.

JJones53
Membre

I have seen brands change the way a consumer respond to certain social media content. By input media content that would help the consumer ulitize the brand.  Some brands gvies you live trivia interaction about the brand to help engage the consumer more with what the brand has to offer its consumer. Therefore, its multiply ways that your brand can reach and stand out to your target audience.

CMcCray
Participant

A prompt response in a genuine, caring tone goes a long way in establishing and sustaining meaningful relationships with your customer base.

LGagnon
Membre

The brand acknowledged the experience for the customer, and worked with them to find a solution. The brand was transparent about wanting to give the person a good experience and wanting to make sure they were happy with their purchase. 

JenMalins
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Contributeur | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Showing empathy and taking ownership for the mistake vs getting defensive

ML9
Membre

Good morning 🙂 

Must confess that I only follow very few brands on my private IG Account.

But I have seen good customer service with Ocean's apart. They were quickly replying in an understanding and caring tone and usually offered an immediate solution to the customer's problems.

0 Votes
jayogarro
Membre

I Have seen this go back and forth between bmobile and digicel in my country. whichever carrier network has a public complaint by one of their customers - that customer is subject to experience an "apparition" from the competing carrier 😂

0 Votes