Social Media

AMujidat
Key Advisor

How We Will Help Apries to Grow His Travel Agency on Social Media

@APriest  plans to grow his travel agency using social media marketing. He contracted the job to @AMujidat  & @ABrooks7. AMujidat  & ABrooks decided to use a content-based audience relationship for the best result.

Apriest: Do you mean you will create an offer and promote our squeeze page directly?
AMujidat  & ABrooks: “No! not at all.” We will be creating highly targeted mailing lists by sharing relevant content on social media let say LinkedIn and Work with the metaphor: KNOW ME, LIKE ME & TRUST ME. Our email will be the platform we will use to convert the relationships made possible through all that social media traffic.

APriest: How do you mean?

AMujidat  &  ABrooks : Now let’s break it down;
Know Me is heavy visibility. We will try to reach many target audiences as much as possible on all relevant social media platforms that is most suited for your business.

Like Me: At this stage, we have to develop some sort of in-platform credibility. Share content that is helpful and valuable. Let people see the similarity in terms of branding so that people develop interests in our brand.  Hence, they get a chance to like our page, follow us, or pin our posts.

Trust Me: we will give away some sort of incentive (high-value content offer). Maybe we're giving away a free booklet, software—whatever the case may be, the endgame is to get people to join our list.

Are you with me friends?

This is where the magic happens. Once people join our list because we have successfully incentivized them to enter their email on our squeeze page, we get a tremendous opportunity to build a long-term sales relationship.
When people give us their email addresses, what they're telling us is that they trust us enough to want to have a business relationship with us.
We will stay on message by sending helpful and relevant content. Because if we can do this, we would have a tremendous opportunity to shape the conversation and continue to sell and convert our list, not just once, not just twice, but over the long haul.

This principle applies to any business. This is the secret formula for effective social media marketing. It is audience-based content relationship building.

I will love to know your opinion guys.

5 Replies 5
TMomberg
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Building genuine relationships is ultimately the perfect strategy for businesses wanting to get more emails for their list. 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

That's an excellent point, @TMomberg! Thanks for the contribution 🙂 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
AMujidat
Key Advisor

Exactly!  building relationships and using strong visuals is the perfect strategy. Thanks for your engagement @TMomberg  

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AMujidat,

Thank you for this contribution! This is a great strategy for forming a successful social media marketing list, and lead nurturing as well. 

Best,
Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
AMujidat
Key Advisor

The pleasure is mine 🥳 @kvlschaefer. Thank you too for being an engaging moderator.