Social Media

Weichselbaum
Mitglied

Facebook Messenger Integration (DMs, not just site)

Hello!

I am using my facbeook profile for client acquisition and communication.

From my research it is only possible to integrate HubSpot with message that are received via a facebook page (I don't use a facebook page).

Does anybody have experience with this?

Is it possible to use HubSpot with the messages received on a Facebook Profile?

Facebook Messenger is a bit messy and it's hard to keep track.

Much appreciated! 🙂

3 Antworten
Weichselbaum
Mitglied

Let me sum up why this is a problem when you are doing client acquisition on facebook (in facebook groups etc.)

Currently, from what I know, you can only use HubSpot with Facebook PAGES, not with a profile.

The problems with that:
1. On many groups it's not allowed to join as a PAGE.
2. It's weird when you interact and write with people on a group that has "normal people" as a page (your company), it might even get you banned from some groups. It's necessary to interact to build relationships.

This makes it impossible to use HubSpot as a CRM to track those leads, schedule follow-up, and so forth.

Facebook messenger gives no option to add notes to a contact etc. So this would be a big plus. There are A LOT OF ONLINE COACHES and service providers doing marketing via facebook. So looking into this might be a good thing.

My 2 cents ❤️

RipplyFountain
Teilnehmer/-in

Yes it is! I find that it would be helpful if you sit at a desktop but not for a mobile phone.
0 Upvotes
Weichselbaum
Mitglied

You mean it is possible to manage all FB messages of an account via HubSpot? Or do you mean Facebook messenger is better on desktop (to which I agree). 

0 Upvotes