Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

Each social media platform is a little different and companies will find different types of success depending on their audience and their content. If your brand is advertising on social media, where have you found success?

*To learn more about this, check out the Introduction to Social Media Advertising lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
1,309 Replies 1,309
DSims0920

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

I use insyagram to advertise my small graphic design buisness and it is the best option. A lot of Gen Zers like myself use instagram, so it keeps me connected to the audience I would like to design for; young adults. Why? They are easier to communicate with, and are very social media savy.

0 Upvotes
VMartinez47

I have not advertised using social media however where I work they do and they have seen the best results via Instagram and Facebook.

0 Upvotes
HCadullo
Participant

Yes I have using social media to my art & craft business, using my facebook account is one way to engage the audience and bring customers to my small business.

ASalem0

The best platform for adversting using social media is youtube and in my opinon they have the best results 

0 Upvotes
DLX_EVO

I've built my own small personal brand but haven't invested in any ads yet. I mainly focus on organic growth with content creation and relationship building. Ads are definitely important though and should not be ignored.

0 Upvotes
SFuller29

I have done so with my COVID-19 jewelry business, using different intricate ways to engage the audience and bring more customers to my small business. 

0 Upvotes
LMartínezAlcá

In small business this type of marketing tools are necesary of the Company want to expand by means of social media and increase financial incomes.

0 Upvotes
EBoniza

Hello guys!

My name is Edil and I am enthusiastic on learning new things! I advertise using FB Marketplace. If you have space, I want to be an apprentice of a Hubspot Expert. 
Let's connect! www.linkedin.com/in/edilberto-jr-boniza-57944a248

Yours Truly,
Edil

0 Upvotes
VInog

Indeed, I promote my small business on Facebook.

0 Upvotes
ohannah1

Yeah... I've advertised using Facebook marketplace and I must confess I got a massive result... you should try that too 😊

0 Upvotes
WKarmanyIV

I currently do not have a brand as of yet to really advertise on social media. I do understand how important and vital advertising on social media is. When you need to market your brand, generating ads through differnt social media chanels will help with growth as well as enhancing engagement with different people in the industry.

0 Upvotes
WKarmanyIV

I currently do not have a brand on social media but as far as marketing goes. Being consistent on who your target audience is as well as on your niche with posting will generate success. 

0 Upvotes
IFridegotto

yes, I advertise on Instagram the music I create. 

0 Upvotes
PFabrics

Not yet, I recently started a business and I am planning to use Instagram and Snapchat, maybe later TikTok

0 Upvotes
CPerez175

Yes, I have been advertising on social media lately. I have been using Twitter to advertise a concert at my school which starts on April 9 on a Tuesday. 

0 Upvotes
MSchocket

Yes, I have advertised on social media before. My results were best while utilixing tiktok, but I found a bit of success with YouTube as well.

0 Upvotes
Stephen2

Yes, I advertise using social media, primarily on Facebook and YouTube. Both platforms have shown promising results in reaching target audience and generating engagement.

CLam64

I have advertise on social media and the best platform to advertise on is Instagram as it is easier to connect with your audience such as the Instagram stories you can create.

Mchuks1
Contributor

yes on facebook and youtube for now. And I had always had a 50 to 70 % good results

DangThiLanAnh
Participant

Tôi thấy hiện tại các nền tảng đang hoạt động khá tốt và hiệu quả, tốt nhất là facebook và Instagram

0 Upvotes