Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

Each social media platform is a little different and companies will find different types of success depending on their audience and their content. If your brand is advertising on social media, where have you found success?

*To learn more about this, check out the Introduction to Social Media Advertising lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
1,305 Replies 1,305
MNguyen58
Participant

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

Instagram or facebook

0 Upvotes
DSyafitri

Instagram

0 Upvotes
ABev

yes, instagram

0 Upvotes
DJuarez

participant

0 Upvotes
ABARTON

I have found that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have worked for the STEM Education company I work for best! Each has different audiences and you can run different ads in case your users have those platforms and wont see the same ad.

0 Upvotes
SDaly

Facebook!

0 Upvotes
NReyesZambran

Mostly on facebook

0 Upvotes
dalanis
Participant

jj

0 Upvotes
KValenzuelaRa

jj

0 Upvotes
diegoceliiss

I advertise using Facebook, Instagram and tiktok 

0 Upvotes
CValdes

tik tok is an application which can benefit a brand to have a large audience.

0 Upvotes
KMF

no i  do not , i dont have my own brand or work with a company or have so may followers , so i dont advertise on social media 

0 Upvotes
KÇoku
Participant

I workfor a B2B SaaS company and we mainly advertise on LinkedIn

0 Upvotes
AArrouba

Yes, I advertise using social media. I use Facebook and Instagram. 

0 Upvotes
ADas0

Youtube and facebook

0 Upvotes
SmilyChristine

google

0 Upvotes
MiriamPadilla

where I see more diffusion is on Instagram and tik tok. Instagram is in a more visual way and draws more attention to other customers that other users can share through States and tik tok are visual and fast videos that people can see and as they want to consume more quickly, the video will attract their attention short

0 Upvotes
vasilestoica
Contributor

Organic to enable conversation for me was Twitter.

0 Upvotes
ATaylor93
Participant

Facebook

0 Upvotes
RCorralJr

We use social media everyday! I found that being involved within the city and events is what helps most in our advertising. 

0 Upvotes
LMastrangelo5

I work for a b2b company, so the social I deal with the most is Linkedin, although we are also present on Instagram and Facebook. For the developement of our social we rely on a media agency but I am also directly involved in the creation and posting of contents on Linkedin. This because, working as sales manager, I am well aware of certain types of contents my target could be interested in. I also try to add to the traditional promotional contents, posts on the life in the company, of the events we attend, of the values behind our activity etc. Going back to the question, from my short experience, it seems to me that Instagram is the social where it is simpler to obtain interactions and reach straightforward a larger amount of people. This because maybe people on this social are more receptive and the fact that it is mainly a pictured-based social helps a lot. Anyway, I think that with a correct and organized strategy, developed after an accurate study and testing of the platform, it is possible to achieve results on every social.

0 Upvotes