Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

Each social media platform is a little different and companies will find different types of success depending on their audience and their content. If your brand is advertising on social media, where have you found success?

*To learn more about this, check out the Introduction to Social Media Advertising lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
1,311 Replies 1,311
GMahinay

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

Facebook.

0 Upvotes
CValdez5

Youtube and facebook

0 Upvotes
DCroceSierra
Participant

Instagram y Facebook funcionan muy bien para mí

0 Upvotes
ELunaRobles
Participant

hi!

0 Upvotes
MCortes8
Participant

INSTAGRAM FUNCIONA PARA MÍ.

0 Upvotes
RAlharbi

Yes, facebook works best for me 

0 Upvotes
MNguyen58
Participant

Instagram or facebook

0 Upvotes
DSyafitri

Instagram

0 Upvotes
ABev

yes, instagram

0 Upvotes
DJuarez

participant

0 Upvotes
ABARTON

I have found that Twitter, Instagram and Facebook have worked for the STEM Education company I work for best! Each has different audiences and you can run different ads in case your users have those platforms and wont see the same ad.

0 Upvotes
SDaly

Facebook!

0 Upvotes
NReyesZambran

Mostly on facebook

0 Upvotes
dalanis
Participant

jj

0 Upvotes
KValenzuelaRa

jj

0 Upvotes
diegoceliiss

I advertise using Facebook, Instagram and tiktok 

0 Upvotes
CValdes

tik tok is an application which can benefit a brand to have a large audience.

0 Upvotes
KMF

no i  do not , i dont have my own brand or work with a company or have so may followers , so i dont advertise on social media 

0 Upvotes
KÇoku
Participant

I workfor a B2B SaaS company and we mainly advertise on LinkedIn

0 Upvotes
AArrouba

Yes, I advertise using social media. I use Facebook and Instagram. 

0 Upvotes
ADas0

Youtube and facebook

0 Upvotes