Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

Each social media platform is a little different and companies will find different types of success depending on their audience and their content. If your brand is advertising on social media, where have you found success?

*To learn more about this, check out the Introduction to Social Media Advertising lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
1,307 Replies 1,307
RCorralJr

Do you advertise using social media? If so, on what platform have you seen the best results?

We use social media everyday! I found that being involved within the city and events is what helps most in our advertising. 

0 Upvotes
LMastrangelo5

I work for a b2b company, so the social I deal with the most is Linkedin, although we are also present on Instagram and Facebook. For the developement of our social we rely on a media agency but I am also directly involved in the creation and posting of contents on Linkedin. This because, working as sales manager, I am well aware of certain types of contents my target could be interested in. I also try to add to the traditional promotional contents, posts on the life in the company, of the events we attend, of the values behind our activity etc. Going back to the question, from my short experience, it seems to me that Instagram is the social where it is simpler to obtain interactions and reach straightforward a larger amount of people. This because maybe people on this social are more receptive and the fact that it is mainly a pictured-based social helps a lot. Anyway, I think that with a correct and organized strategy, developed after an accurate study and testing of the platform, it is possible to achieve results on every social.

0 Upvotes
JenMalins
Contributor | Diamond Partner
Contributor | Diamond Partner

For our clients, Facebook has yielded the best results overall, I think.

0 Upvotes
LGagnon

I currently advertise on Facebook and Instagram, and I'm preparing to jump into the world of TikTok.

0 Upvotes
HEmori
Participant

I advertise more on FB because I have personal relationships with friends there than any other social media platform, but that doesn't stop me from still advertising on others as well.

0 Upvotes
JEspoltero

I have started using the Facebook Marketplace since it was launched. It has been my platform in selling my pre-loved items and also new items which I started to invest and sell. the seller-buyer relationship on facebook marketplace is very simple since it is integrated with the facebook messenger. 

0 Upvotes
ML9

We are a very small consulting company focused on Export counseling (B2B). 

I do some adverising on FB, mostly to raise awareness and exand our reach, sometimes I also make campaigns for more interaction. But I find that LinkedIn is probably the best social media channel for us in order to attract new customers. 

0 Upvotes
mruiz12
Participant

The company i work for advertise in Facebook. Would be intersting to develop ads using TikTok and Snapchat to reach a younger audience. 

0 Upvotes
SGures

I believe that Tiktok is becoming the best medium for social media marketing!

0 Upvotes
Lfg

I have only used Facebook but it seems to me that Tiktok has potencial. 

0 Upvotes
JenniferSch

I am planning on advertising but I haven`t done it yet.

0 Upvotes
ADiaz83

No, I haven't advertised, once I created my business will try that. 

0 Upvotes
LauraEspadas
Participant

It depends on the audience im looking for, but facebook & instagram i like the most and with better results.

0 Upvotes
BDevore3

Although I am not very involved with that aspect of my company, I know that we have found success using Facebook and Instagram for ads.

0 Upvotes
AMeduri

Although I do not work in that department, my company has found success in seeing our product in action, familiarizing our audience with our team (who is outwardly a big part of what we do)

0 Upvotes
SScott1
Participant

I use Facebook, Instragram, Twitter and Pinterest. My main focus is Instagram. I need to put more attention into pinterest as I that is closer to my buyer persona

0 Upvotes
BChristian9
Participant

Facebook has proven to be the best for my company.

0 Upvotes
SBercier
Participant

I have found Snapchat to be very helpful when planning events. There are options to create custom filters to advertise the event across social media. It can also be accessed with a hashtag, which is very cool! I did this for an event for a party that showcased products I was selling.

0 Upvotes
Pottrell
Participant

Facebook & Instagram

Shuang

Not yet. Tire business is kindly of difficult to use social media platforms to advertising.

DAndrew
Participant

So far, Facebook has been the most rewarding for my company. Hence, we use it more.

0 Upvotes