Social Media

crystalking
Academy Team
Academy Team

Do you advertise on Instagram?

Video, still photos, stories...these are just a few of the possibilities for ads on Instagram. If you are running Instagram ads, what format do you think works best? Or if you aren't running ads, which format do you find yourself responding most to?

*To learn more about this, check out the Setting Up Your Instagram Ads lesson via HubSpot Academy. 

Check out my latest course: The Power of Fanocracy https://academy.hubspot.com/courses/fanocracy
173 Replies 173
GlamxRuLani

I have Advertised pictures of my work and have seen an increase in engagement and following count,

0 Upvotes
MarkDato

Video ads on Instagram can be engaging and effective in conveying a brand's message or showcasing products. 

0 Upvotes
SharonUtaina
Participant

No I don't but the video format resonates with me more

0 Upvotes
EJames33
Contributor

I don't adv ertise but upload videos

0 Upvotes
CRivera9

Yes, I do advertise in Instagram. 

0 Upvotes
digitalpmp

Not yet, but I may in the future. 

0 Upvotes
RYadav488

As of my last knowledge update in the effectiveness of Instagram ad formats can vary based on the target audience, campaign goals, and industry. However, some general trends and best practices have been observed.

0 Upvotes
MaceeHinson03

Yes. I advertise on Instagram to generate sales for live events. I use Instagram to gain more awareness than just posting ads on Facebook. Ads on IG help gain our bisiness more attention and are beginning to generate more sales with consistent ads.

0 Upvotes
shubham17
Participant

Yes but to get leads directly for my business. I want to conduct a thorough customer persona research. I also want to learn how to take customers through different stages of AIDA that is awareness, inspiration, desire and action

CProvin

Yes, I do normally reels, stories, and posts, when I do stories I try to use sliders, pools, relevant hashtags, and stickers.

0 Upvotes
K-rina
Participant

I am not an advertiser but a consumer attracted to video ads. They always catch my attention after scrolling through still photos in my feed. Still photo advertisements catch my eye once they consist of an eye-catching product of interest. 

AbdullahHamam
Contributor

I have not done an advertisement on Instagram before, but I think that videos in the form of reels are one of the best ways👌 to attract more customers, more brand awareness, and more conversions. 

0 Upvotes
LCallihan

I do not currently run Instagram ads. However, as a consumer I often find myself engaging with Reels and video ads much more often. This is because, compared to a still-picture post, there's just much more content to react to and engage with in the video format. Especially if it's a video ad with a higher production value or alot of detail.

apurvasingh

I am currently not running ads but if I do I would use a photo from one of my posts in hopes to boost followers and engagemet. 

0 Upvotes
tparker2
Participant

Not yet. But in the near future i will 

0 Upvotes
YShah6
Participant

Yes, Planning to do so. I wish to advertise my physical service delivery over instagram in my city, and then eventually panning it out to a multi city model and then state wide model. 

0 Upvotes
ASaliemyes

نعم

0 Upvotes
StephanieG95
Participant

Sort of. I use Instagram reels and stroies to premote my podcast. I make sure to use interesting visuals and stickers for my reels to capture people's attention and use relevant hashtags in my stories to get on relevant feed. 

0 Upvotes
IgorMarleyBasic

Yes, I started again recently but since I am rebranding it will take a while for Instagram to figure where to put me 

OVictory1
Participant

• Yes
0 Upvotes