Share Your Work

vincentle

sub-account setting

SOLVE

Hi, I want to create a new account for marketing under my super admin account. So would like to know can I make this marketing account only can see the lead statue of contacts in the setting? Or is it possible?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Kim_HM
Solution
Top Contributor | Diamond Partner

sub-account setting

SOLVE

Hi @vincentle , 

Sorry I misunderstood your question! I don't think this is possible in HubSpot for now. Not really automated, but I think the easiest solution for now.

And you can always submit an idea to HubSpot on their ideas forum here in the community!

Kind regards, 

Kim

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Kim_HM

sub-account setting

SOLVE

Hi @vincentle , 

You can always create another user with a different email adres then your current email. After adding this user, you can set the permissions to only see contacts. Does this solve your problem?

Kind regards, 

Kim

vincentle

sub-account setting

SOLVE

Hi @Kim_HM , I know can set the permissions to only see contacts. But my question is whether I can set the permission to only see one of the field such as lead statue of the contacts

0 Upvotes
Kim_HM
Solution

sub-account setting

SOLVE

Hi @vincentle , 

Sorry I misunderstood your question! I don't think this is possible in HubSpot for now. Not really automated, but I think the easiest solution for now.

And you can always submit an idea to HubSpot on their ideas forum here in the community!

Kind regards, 

Kim

0 Upvotes