• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Mrafey on March 04, 2024
Hi! I am looking to creating a quiz module via HubSpot Deisgn Manager that will essentially entail of 5 questions. Once a user has answered all 5 questions they are presented with a last screen that asks them to enter their email address to recieve read more
0 upvote
10 Replies
Contributor
March 13, 2024 16:08
Hello @erindigsmusic ! I have tried your solution and unfortunetly it isn't updating the property with the quiz result value. // Event to c...read more
JMangukiya on January 04, 2024
🌟 Dynamic Brand Showcase with the Logo Slider for HubSpot Are you looking to feature client logos prominently on your HubSpot website? Dive into our Logo Slider for HubSpot, the ideal solution crafted for brand visibility. 📌 Key Fea read more
JMangukiya on January 04, 2024
Hero Banner for HubSpot: 🌟 Lead with Distinction! Elevate your brand with the best Hero Banner for HubSpot that sets benchmarks. Responsive Hero Banner in Hubspot: 📱 Seamless Everywhere! The Responsive Hero Banner in Hubspot ensu read more
JMangukiya on September 15, 2023
Hello Hubspot Developer Community, I'm excited to introduce a valuable addition to our Marketplace modules, designed to enhance your Hubspot experience. 🌟 Presenting the Review Slider Module 🌟 This module elegantly showcases clien read more
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
September 16, 2023 07:25
You're welcome @JMangukiya , always happy to help! I'd hate for someone to miss out on the module because the URL doesn't work.
IRhubuser17 on September 06, 2023
Hi, I've developed a little card that houses an image and title text. When you hover over the card it will animate slightly and the image turns from black and white to color. I'd like the entire card to act as a button and link to another page. For read more
2 upvotes
1 Reply
Community Manager
September 07, 2023 17:56
Hey, @IRhubuser17 👋 Here are two things you can try to help narrow down where the issue is occurring: Try hardcoding a value for the U...read more
Mrafey on August 31, 2023
I have developed action cards that have a "copy text" button on them, that when clicked copy the text that is in the component. Here is my HubL + HTML code: Following is my JS Code:   Whats odd is when I run this code, only one of read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Contributor | Platinum Partner
September 01, 2023 03:57
@Mrafey Hi. The method "getElementById" returns one element even if there are multiple elements with the same ID. How about us...read more
mrepede on July 14, 2023
Hi I am currently in the process of exporting a landing page template to HubL and have been utilizing the single line text module. In this module, the code is enclosed within a <span> tag as follows: <p><span>{% module "${ read more
0 upvote
5 Replies
July 20, 2023 22:21
We're mostly trying to update copies on landing pages that are inside p or span tags. Could this be a limitation of HubSpot, do you think?
Themac on September 21, 2021
I’m starting a project… I have a custom object “Interactions” which is related to Contact object. From contact view I can see the custom object record in the card on the right hand side of the view. The card shows total records in the object. The cus read more
October 05, 2021 10:54
@dennisedson I am interested in what you mean by 'iframe' in this context..... Are you suggesting I create custom card thatwhich defines an iframe w...read more
Jake_Lett on August 29, 2020
The Parallax Hero Banner module is very popular in the marketplace but I noticed it had a few negative reviews mentioning how it wasn't performing well on mobile. Below is an example. "We liked it initially, but after using it a bit we found t read more
Participant
December 15, 2021 08:58
Thank you for the guide. I followed instruction but I keep having trouble with responsive. Perhaps, should I change the size of the pictures? I am u...read more
stefen on April 10, 2019
If you've ever created templates that are exactly the same as each other and the only thing that is different between them is how many columns or which side a column is aligned to? e.g. "2 Column - Right", "3 Columns", "2 Column - Left", etc... read more
Recognized Expert | Partner
April 26, 2019 08:30
Thanks for the tag @jennysowyrda Super simple solution. Love it! Now where were you with this info back when we started our website haha
Jsum on April 04, 2019
I created a simple boilerplate stylesheet that I use everytime I built a custom modules now. It's mainly class controls that I have thrown in as the need arises, and I cleaned it up a bit to share. I removed form and cta controls because they were p read more
7 upvotes
4 Replies
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
April 12, 2019 17:21
Awesome thing! Thanks for sharing @Jsum
lscanlan on March 27, 2019
This is a guide for creating a separate field within the blog post editor in order to write a summary of the post, which will then display as the post's summary on the blog's listing pages. It's an alternative to using the beginning of the post body read more
5 upvotes
5 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2020 12:59
I got it! I don't know how exactly but I copied the code again and it works... Thank you @shaban for the support! @shaban wrote: Hi @Cristin...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post
Sunny

Fresh content delivered to your inbox every month.