Share Your Work

bpcharles
Contributor | Elite Partner

We built a HubSpot template builder app ... no coding necessary.

would love to get some feedback from those of you who build custom COS page and landing page templates for HubSpot ///// 

http://belch.io/

belch-1-demo.gif

** Here's a recording of us building the hubspot.com homepage in under 30 mins.

[video]

Let's Grow Together
7 Replies 7
RikkeMarieS
Participant

Hi @bpcharles

Looks really cool!

A couple of questions:

1. On your website, there's a few screenshots of webpages built with Belch - would be nice to have a link, so I could visit those pages.

2. Is it possible to design all types of templates like email templates, blog templates, blog overview, landing pages and website pages...?

/Rikke

0 Upvotes
AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Thanks for sharing @bpcharles! This looks like a fantastic solution for marketers. It looks pretty simple to use! I'd recommend sharing this with Marketing section of HubSpot Community and on inbound.org. It may be a better fit since the people posting in this section are comfortable with code. It looks great! In terms of feedback, I might consider a heavier typeface since white on a dark background in a light font causes a bit of eye fatigue over time. 

Best of luck!

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
tjoyce
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

It's actually built for developers and non-developers. We have a compiler that runs and converts the necessary code to HUBL markup when you hit "Publish to HubSpot" from BELCH.IO. It allows developers to work with nice clean base code and hubl markup and expand on it. 

AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Oh that's really cool, @tjoyce

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
bpcharles

Thanks for the feedback, Angela.

You can actually control all of your font styles right in 'Template Settings' within the app.

You can even set font size based on screen size for the best mobile results as well. Just resize the app screen to view your design in different layouts.

body fonts.png

Let me know if you'd like a proper walk-though of the app. Always happy to show users around.

Charles

Let's Grow Together
AngelaHicks
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

Sorry that I wasn't clear @bpcharles. I was referring to the app itself, not the content preview. Just wanted give you some feedback since you asked! (I'm also extremely far-sided so everything is "small and hard-to-read" on a computer!)

Best,
Angela | HubSpot Academy
0 Upvotes
tjoyce

ahh, thanks for clearing that up @AngelaHicks. We  feedback. 

0 Upvotes