Share Your Work

Outgift

Very Specific Modern Blog Design

SOLVE

Is it possible to create a Hubspot blog home page that looks like this: HTTP://reader.com/ 

with blog post templates that look like this?  https://readcereal.com/bottega-veneta-maison/

If so, I want to understand how much time it realistically might take.  I am new to Hubspot and had previously used drag and drop Squarespace sites so it's a bit overwhelming on Hubspot.  Also looking for referrals for affordable Hubspot blog designers to help me build this out. 

Thank you!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @Outgift,

It's definitely possible. You can design HubSpot to look and function in any way you'd like, for the most part.

If you're really looking to keep your investment down, I'd start by looking in the HubSpot Marketplace to see if anything looks/functions like what you're looking to do: https://marketplace.hubspot.com/products.

If it does, you should be able to run with it fairly easily, but even if it isn't exact but close, someone should be able to edit the templates and CSS for you as a more cost effective option than starting from scratch.

If there is nothing available on the marketplace you can start from scratch and have someone develop it for you. There are at ton of great developers out there that should be able to help with that. I think it would take a further discussion of functionality/design and budget, but it can definitely be done.

I don't think this is the right project for us, but I'm happy to have a discussion if you'd like and I might have a better idea of some peers I could send your way.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
Josh
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @Outgift,

It's definitely possible. You can design HubSpot to look and function in any way you'd like, for the most part.

If you're really looking to keep your investment down, I'd start by looking in the HubSpot Marketplace to see if anything looks/functions like what you're looking to do: https://marketplace.hubspot.com/products.

If it does, you should be able to run with it fairly easily, but even if it isn't exact but close, someone should be able to edit the templates and CSS for you as a more cost effective option than starting from scratch.

If there is nothing available on the marketplace you can start from scratch and have someone develop it for you. There are at ton of great developers out there that should be able to help with that. I think it would take a further discussion of functionality/design and budget, but it can definitely be done.

I don't think this is the right project for us, but I'm happy to have a discussion if you'd like and I might have a better idea of some peers I could send your way.

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

0 Upvotes