Share Your Work

surmacki
Contributor

I've just implemented ChatGPT powered HubSpot live chat bot.

HubSpot Conversation API is in beta right now, but as I'm testing the beta, I've implemented Chat GPT as a conversation-handling bot for my live chat 😀✌️

It's a very simple solution for anyone with access to HubSpot Conversations API (beta). You just need to set up a developer account and build a private app handling webhooks. Subscribe with this webhook to "conversations.read" to receive a request every time someone is sending a message using conversations. I'm using it for live chat but as the shared inbox can handle email too it's not a problem to handle both. 

I use Make.com to handle the whole scenario and catch the webhook request and then process it with Chat GPT API to finally send my response back to HubSpot live chat via Conversation API.HubSpot live chat with Chat GPT powered botHubSpot live chat with Chat GPT powered bot

8 Replies 8
PLam

Were you able to do this all for free or did you have to have a paid feature with hubspot? It's crazy in order to do it directly you have to have a pro plan which starts at $700/mo...

0 Upvotes
BreannaRuiz

Leveraging the Conversations API beta underscores your commitment to staying ahead of the curve in customer engagement technologies. It's impressive how you've seamlessly integrated ChatGPT into your workflow, demonstrating your adaptability and creativity in leveraging emerging technologies.
Have you considered exploring additional AI tools like Namelix to further bolster your branding and customer engagement efforts? Combining multiple AI solutions could unlock new possibilities for personalization and efficiency in customer interactions.

0 Upvotes
Cmos
Participant

Could you please share or DM the entire process please?

0 Upvotes
BrianPotter
Contributor

What are you using to train your responses on your products and services?

0 Upvotes
rossfreedman

Thanks for the reply. I am using our product catalogue, which includes pricing and feature/benefit information to train our responses.
0 Upvotes
smarket

can you just send us the entire process please? it's an awesome idea, i want to test it
rossfreedman

@surmacki - this is amazing!  I would like to get this working on my environment as well. In my Make account, I have my HubSpot account connected and my ChatGPT plus account connected but I'm having some trouble with the config.  Can you post additional details or DM me?  I'd love to get this working too. 

Jaycee_Lewis
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey, @surmacki 👋 Thanks for sharing your creation! We love to see the creativity 🧡 — Jaycee

linkedin

Jaycee Lewis

Developer Community Manager

Community | HubSpot

0 Upvotes