Share Your Work

dlondono
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

Hubspot forms calculator

SOLVE

Good day I want to know if is possible that you provide me some guidance related to the process of creating a calculator using Hubspot forms. I'm currently using this guide https://www.danielbertschi.com/en/hubspot-tips-and-tricks/how-to-build-calculator-with-hubspot-form?... but I can't continue from step 2. I don't see any option to do this. The tutorial is from 2016. I will be attentive in case you can help me. Best regards,

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
DanielBertschi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hubspot forms calculator

SOLVE

Thanks for the mention, @karstenkoehler ! 

@dlondono you're correct: my tutorial is very outdated. I actually forgot that it still exists :-).  I think the JavaScript should still work but the screenshots make no sense anymore as the system has changed a few times since. I also have to admit that since stepping into a people management role about 18 months ago, I'm not a product expert anymore.  I think you should be able to achieve your solution by pasting the code into a custom module but you might need help from a developer if things don't work as expected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
DanielBertschi
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hubspot forms calculator

SOLVE

Thanks for the mention, @karstenkoehler ! 

@dlondono you're correct: my tutorial is very outdated. I actually forgot that it still exists :-).  I think the JavaScript should still work but the screenshots make no sense anymore as the system has changed a few times since. I also have to admit that since stepping into a people management role about 18 months ago, I'm not a product expert anymore.  I think you should be able to achieve your solution by pasting the code into a custom module but you might need help from a developer if things don't work as expected.

karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hubspot forms calculator

SOLVE

Hi @dlondono,

the author, @DanielBertschi, is a community member. He hasn't been active for a few years but maybe he'll see this notification? (Hi, Daniel 😉 )

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.