Share Your Work

CK13
Mitglied

Help!

lösung

Hi,

I have a problem that bothers me really much. I cant seem to get rid of the adress (last piece of text) in the preview text. On the second picture i have marked with red what i need to NOT have in det preview text. 

Does anybody have any idea how to do this? 😕 I dont know what im doing wrong.

- C

IMG_0738.jpg93725E13-EB57-4DA0-9B26-519B72357F17.jpeg

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Phil_Vallender
Lösung
Koryphäe | Diamond Partner

Help!

lösung

Hi @CK13 

It looks like your email is all one image(?), meanwhile, Gmail will grab as many characters as it needs to fill the available space - this can result in non-optimised content appearing in your preview if your preview text isn't long enough. 

This article explains it pretty well - the suggested solutions may work for you too: The Little-Known Preview Text Hack You May Want to Use in Every Email 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
XGawer
Mitglied

Help!

lösung

There are some very similar problems that I am facing here kindly help me to fix this problem.

0 Upvotes
Phil_Vallender
Lösung

Help!

lösung

Hi @CK13 

It looks like your email is all one image(?), meanwhile, Gmail will grab as many characters as it needs to fill the available space - this can result in non-optimised content appearing in your preview if your preview text isn't long enough. 

This article explains it pretty well - the suggested solutions may work for you too: The Little-Known Preview Text Hack You May Want to Use in Every Email 

Hope this helps?

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency