Share Your Work

rio
Participant

Give a rating and feedback for this landing page to improve our design much better..

SOLVE

landing.png

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

Give a rating and feedback for this landing page to improve our design much better..

SOLVE

Hi @rio,

Landing page looks good. You can change the hero background to something light so it will look good for the black text.

Center aligning the CTA in form will look better. Equal padding for the second section on top and bottom.

Rest is perfect! 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
grantfoster
Contributor

SOLVE

looks great!

i would add a bit more 'breathing room between the content and the eyeglasses photo. i was hoping to get a link so that I could squeeze it and look at it on the mobile

great job

0 Upvotes
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hi @rio,

Landing page looks good. You can change the hero background to something light so it will look good for the black text.

Center aligning the CTA in form will look better. Equal padding for the second section on top and bottom.

Rest is perfect! 🙂

rio
Participant

SOLVE

Hi @Anonymous

I am glad to see your reply...Thanks for your suggestion...

0 Upvotes