Share Your Work

nlafakis
Top Contributor | Elite Partner
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

Customized Form + Thank You Message Reply

SOLVE

I have seen a lot of people on the forums ask and talk about being able to have better control of the form itself on their page as well as the thank you message that's displayed after submission.

Personally I've had great difficulty in just getting the thank-you to center in the form field, same with the inputs and labels. So I just kept digging around and testing and asking on here till the following was completed.

Just wanted to share the code for anyone that's looking to do the same thing. It's pretty straight forward, just maybe hard to read/comprehend so I've also added some notes to the top and bottom of the html that hopefully answers most of the questions but if not, feel free to ask here and I'll try to respond as timely as possible.

Enjoy!

P.S. Feel free to just hit submit on the form to see the thank-you message, it's linked to a test form that doesn't go anywhere.

https://codepen.io/LafakisN/project/editor/ZRxkrz

1 Accepted solution
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@nlafakis 

Thank you for sharing this!  This is what makes the Community stronger.

Enough cheesey talk.  Dennis signing off

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
dennisedson
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

@nlafakis 

Thank you for sharing this!  This is what makes the Community stronger.

Enough cheesey talk.  Dennis signing off

dennisedson
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Sadly, I cannot accept the initial post to be the solution so I am closing this out by accepting my response as the solution.  Obviously, it is not

0 Upvotes