Share Your Work

RManzanero
Participant

Custom HTML Email Template Not Responsive on Outlook Desktop

Hey, 

I've built the following custom html email template in Design Tools following a guide, as we want to send out our quarterly NPS customer satisfaction emails from HubSpot from now on. 

When testing this, the email looks fine on Desktop Gmail & Mobile, and Outlook Mobile. 

However, the number 10 appears to break-up when testing to Outlook desktop (see screenshot). I need this to look as it does on Gmail desktop (see second screenshot). 

I have reached out to HubSpot support who advised I change font size and/or box padding and size around scoring, however this has not worked. 

Is there anybody who can look at this HTML and make any suggestions that might help? We really want to use HubSpot for our NPS surveys!

How email should lookHow email should lookHow it looks in Outlook Desktop appHow it looks in Outlook Desktop app

Thanks so much in advance! 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
RManzanero
Participant

@alyssamwilie It might be worth me mentioning that I have now been in touch with x2 separate developers externally, who have provided alternative HTML and it seems the appearance of the email doesn’t change at all regardless of what is changed in the HTML. This has forced me to think there is a problem on the HubSpot side?

0 Upvotes
RManzanero
Participant

0 Upvotes
alyssamwilie
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner
Recognized Expert | Elite Partner

Hey @RManzanero since we don't have acces to your portal we cannot view the design manager link you provided. Can you give us a preview link to look at? You can get this link by clicking the Preview button in the top right of the design manger (next to the Publish changes button) and selecting Preview without display options.

If this answer solved your question, please mark it as the solution.

Alyssa Wilie Profile Image

Alyssa Wilie

Web Developerat Lynton

Learn HubL | Get Marketing Insights

HubSpot Elite Solutions Partner
Lynton's HubSpot theme Rubric now available. Click to download.