Share Your Work

prozaro
Teilnehmer/-in

Creating Apps and Assets for marketplace

I am interesting in building assets and also custom apps // integrations with other third party tools that are not currently available on the marketplace. I have a few questions:

ASSETS:

How can I start to build Assets (landing pages, email templates etc)? Do I use the Developer account? I do not see an option.

APPS:

Is it possible to build Apps w/out coding experience? I could use no-code platforms/blocks. I'm curious if its possible, and if you could recommend any tools that allow me to build a product (E.g., bubble.io) that could work on Hubspot and publish on the marketplace.

Thank you for any advice you can provide!

0 Upvotes
4 Antworten
Cianodonoghue
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @prozaro ,

It's great to here you want to help out with building apps for HubSpot. 

I'm wondering, have you reviewed our app program? 

It should explain how to get an app listed but also you can contact this team here. 

https://www.hubspot.com/partners/app

prozaro
Teilnehmer/-in

Thank you. I have signed up for the Developer account and have some info about the Apps. However, I couldn't find info about building with non-code // building blocks.

Secondly, could you share how I can create assets and list in the Marketplace?

0 Upvotes
Cianodonoghue
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

@prozaro 

You would need to have your app with HubSpot before becoming an App Partner. 

'Yes, becoming an app partner starts with building an app with HubSpot, and applying to list it in the App Marketplace through your developer account.' 

This means you need to have your app created, then apply through this page to become an app partner and have your app listed. 

Regarding no-code apps, this is a question you can ask directly to our app marketplace team

0 Upvotes
prozaro
Teilnehmer/-in

Thanks. Sorry for re-posting again, Could you also help me regarding "Assets" like landing pages, email templates, etc. This has its own market place. I'm not sure how I can build and publish those. Thanks.

0 Upvotes