Share Your Work

yoann-apydoc
Mitglied

ApyDoc - New Document Automation app - Need feedback

Hi everyone,

I've created a new HubSpot app to generate documents (PDF, Docx, HTML...) using Google Docs templates automatically populated with your HubSpot data (contacts, deals).

The principle is pretty simple: you add merge fields to your Google Docs (like {{ contact.firstname}} for example) and they will be replaced by the matching property value of your HubSpot object. The list of the available merge fields can be found within the app on a dedicated page.

Once generated, the document is attached to your HubSpot object (contact/deal) and can be sent by email as an attachement for example.

We plan to add support to HubSpot workflows as soon as we get access to the API endpoints (looks like only verified HubSpot app can access them).

The app can be installed directly via the "start free trial" link on https://apydoc.com/integrations/hubspot/google-workspace/ .

I would love to receive some feedback via this post or by email at yoann@apydoc.com

Thanks,

Yoann

4 Antworten
MCarter24
Teilnehmer/-in

@yoann-apydoc did the project fold? I see your link gives a 404.

0 Upvotes
VPlantevin
Teilnehmer/-in

@yoann-apydoc 

I love the idea. I'm sure it can benefit many people. I have already used it for a personal project and we are going to start using it to send personalized documents to our clients.

Wishing you the best of luck!

Do not hesitate to ask me for feedback! 

Victor 
dennisedson
HubSpot-Produktteam
HubSpot-Produktteam

@yoann-apydoc 

Thanks for sharing!  Wishing you the best of luck!

0 Upvotes
yoann-apydoc
Mitglied

Thanks @dennisedson !

0 Upvotes