Share Your Work

mahad
メンバー

APIs, webhooks or widgets for integrating calling through our own service on call button click

I wanted to know if hubspot provides support for APIs, webhooks, widgets or integration or plugin development for integrating calling throught our own service. I mean can we implement a scenario taht when call button is pressed from hubspot contact, our widget opens up in hupspot crrm and we could pass parameters like phone number to call, contact details, leads, user details to our URL/widget to start call in our widget using our implementation and when call ends we can add disposition (notes and dispositions are being provided by you API).

0 いいね!
6件の返信
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

APIs, webhooks or widgets for integrating calling through our own service on call button click

Hi @mahad 

The calling from HubSpot is done via Twilio who has APIs for calling.

My assumption is that Twilio are accessing HubSpot's API to get detailed client information.

Have fun

Mike

0 いいね!
mahad
メンバー

Thank you @Mike_Eastwood 

I wanted to know that if I can use my own system for calling. Like clicking on call button could open up a widget and call my APIs which inturn will start VOIP calling in that widget & I could send lead, contact, user details to my system.

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @mahad 

Yes, that's possible, you will want to build a CRM Extension.

Have fun

Mike

0 いいね!
mahad
メンバー

Thank you @Mike_Eastwood ,

Can you please guide me on how to develop such CRM extension  ?

Does hubspot provide opensource code ? Otherwise how can I start creating an extension.

0 いいね!
Mike_Eastwood
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner
キーアドバイザー | Gold Partner

Hi @mahad 

Here's an article I wrote about how we create Custom HubSpot Integrations.

Hope it helps.

Mike

0 いいね!
NWright9
参加者

Hi Mike

I have read this link and the article on CRM Extensions. I need to implement a click-to-dial button within HubSpot, i.e. user clicks a phone number and a call is placed on a 3rd party system. Reading the article, it looks as though what I need is an Action Hook, but they only seem to exist for CRUD actions, rather than, say, a "click on phone icon" action. Any chance you could give me some pointers? 

0 いいね!