Service Hub Onboarding

CHimmi
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

Service Hub Pro - Onboarding step 1 : Strong foundations

Welcome to our Community-enabled onboarding program!

In this introductory video we will be guiding you through the very first steps to successfully start your journey with the Service Hub of Hubspot. We will notably talk about how to set up your import but also introduce the key concepts of objects and properties in HubSpot. 

At the bottom of the video, we have added additional resources to help set you up for success.

Remember that if you have any question about our Community enabled onboarding program you can leave a comment below and for any technical question you can contact our support team as outlined in the video.

In the next video, we will review:

0:25 Resources available and where to find them

1:45 Structure your database

2:12 The importance of lifecycle stages

2:37 Import your data

Go to your settings account.

Links to the content mentioned in the video:

Please also find all our Getting started resources here.

The next video is available here.

And don’t forget to let us know in the comments below what do you consider essential when setting up your customer journey?

0 Avaliação positiva
2 Respostas 2
MMathai
Participante

Fine. I would like to hear from you more about the usage of Hubspot.

0 Avaliação positiva
CHimmi
Moderador da HubSpot
Moderador da HubSpot

Hello there 🙂

If you're looking for more information, I'd highly recommend checking out our blog. I'd also suggest our webinars if you're looking for a specific topic. You'll also find great insights here on the community and if you want to talk to someone to dig a little deeper on what HubSpot offers, feel free to go on our website and reach out via our chat at the bottom right. Have a great day !