Service Hub Onboarding

ABeshore

Problem with stopping two factor authentication

Not every time, but many times after I log into the account we use, it asks me for two factor authentication even though I have told it to stop asking me for two factor authenticiation.  Why does it keep asking me for two factor authentication even though I have told it to stop asking me for two factor authentication?  Thank you for your help.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ABeshore,

Thanks for reaching out!

Are you referring to the Two Factor Authentication that you manually set up for your account mentioned in this help article or the access code that HubSpot sends you when it doesn't recognize your device that's mentioned in this related thread about access codes?

The more information and screenshots (make sure to hide sensitive information 🙂 ) you can include, the better the community can advise on the next steps.

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
ABeshore

Thank you, Kristen for your reply.
I am referring to the 2FA I set up previously. I am telling Hub Spot that it is no longer necessary for Hub Spot to send me a code. However, on most occasions I still receive the code. Thank you for your help.
0 Upvotes
kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @ABeshore,

You're very welcome, and thank you for the additional information!

Is this notification from HubSpot or from your 2FA provider?  Can you please share a screenshot with the prompt to that tells HubSpot it's no longer to send you a code?

Thank you,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes