Service Hub Onboarding

NAkhtar1

My Business Account Got Banned and i dont know why

SOLVE

Hey, my account got banned and I don't know why my account got banned. My website is based on Basketball cosulting services. This is the message from Hubspot Community I got (We weren't able to verify your information. Unfortunately, we can't give you full access to the HubSpot platform. This is a final decision that can't be appealed.) I set up the account literally 2 hours before I get banned, and i didn't use any services or send any emails. There is literally no reason to close my account, and I can't even appeal the decision. What is going on?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NAkhtar1,

I'm sorry to hear that your account was suspended. HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. HubSpot says that 'This process is important in protecting our customers' experience with our platform.'

From experience, as the notice in your portal says, these decisions are final and cannot be appealed, unfortunately. I would assume that this decision has to do with information you provided upon registration.

You can find frequently asked questions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

If you're generally interested in using HubSpot's paid tools, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot sales. If you want to explore what the free CRM has to offer, you could try to set up another portal with a different email address.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
karstenkoehler
Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @NAkhtar1,

I'm sorry to hear that your account was suspended. HubSpot uses automated systems to make sure that all users are following HubSpot's Acceptable Use Policy and Terms of Service. HubSpot says that 'This process is important in protecting our customers' experience with our platform.'

From experience, as the notice in your portal says, these decisions are final and cannot be appealed, unfortunately. I would assume that this decision has to do with information you provided upon registration.

You can find frequently asked questions here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/account-settings/account-suspension-faq

If you're generally interested in using HubSpot's paid tools, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot sales. If you want to explore what the free CRM has to offer, you could try to set up another portal with a different email address.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes