Service Hub Onboarding

Kirekchiev
Participant

Importing data from Teamleader focus

Hello everyone. I am soon going to do migration from Teamleader Focus to Hubspot Service hub.

My question is: how do I import all my old tickets(~3000) to Hubspot and link them with my existing contacts?

I want to keep history of what was done before or at least re-import my current open tickets (~140)

Thank you in advance!

5 Replies 5
Kirekchiev
Participant

Hello.

Thank you both for your replies.

I tried to do a test import but I bumped into another question.

In Hubspot import tool, as far as I see, you can import all ticket data besides the messages which are actually important to me.

How to import the messages as well?

0 Upvotes
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Kirekchiev 

Thank you for reaching out!

There is a native integration with Teamleader Focus but it only syncs Contacts so that wouldn't help much here. I was able to find this online that may help (with Zapier).  

Otherwise I believe the solution will be to use the HubSpot import tool, with it you can associate two objects together, you can find more information below: 

Set up your import files

Import and associate multiple objects

I also want to tag some experts here - @Jnix284 @jolle do you have additional thoughts here? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Jnix284
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

Hi @Kirekchiev , as @TiphaineCuisset suggested, IMO the best way to handle your existing ticket data will be via import.

This will allow you to export your data from Teamleader and modify as needed to fit any custom properties you'll use in HubSpot before importing.

The Zapier looks like it is designed to work the other way, from HubSpot to Teamleader and I didn't see an option for ticket creation in HubSpot.

A couple of suggestions:

1 - run a test import using a smaller export from Teamleader, maybe do 1 month of your oldest tickets and do a smaller test with open tickets.

2 - wait to import your open tickets until your team is ready to start working in HubSpot, importing changes will cause a lot of rework. Use your old tickets to fine-tune the import process and use batches to optimize your data accordingly.

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

Kirekchiev
Participant

Hello Jennifer and Tiphanie,

Thanks for your replies!

I found how to import the tickets but I stumbled upon another issue.

How do I import the emails(ticket replies) from TeamLeader to Hubspot.

The initial message here is the description of the ticket and every follow-up message is email. How do I make sure that I will import all the messages from Teamleader?

0 Upvotes
Jnix284

Hi @Kirekchiev , I'm not sure whether that is possible, at least not in a way to retain the timeline/dated activity.

Have you tried reaching out to the TeamLeader team to see if there is an option or if they know of an integration?

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

0 Upvotes