Service Hub Onboarding

TSoares7

Error Connecting to Shift4Shops E commerce (formerly 3D cart)

SOLVE

Hi all looking for some help integrating the Service CMS to my existing hosted E com website. 

I see the hubspot app is installed on the dashboard of my site but when I try to onboard it I get the following error

Error Code: 100.7 - Error Message: Error creating HubSpot property mapping - The remote server returned an error: (403) Forbidden.

Tried different browsers - Mac and PC but same error 

Anyone have a clue what I can do to rememdy this?  Much obliged in adavanced if so. 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
TyPetty
Solution

SOLVE

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend reaching out to the Shift4Shops support team directly. They should have the expertise to assist you in resolving the error and getting the HubSpot integration up and running smoothly.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
TyPetty
Solution

SOLVE

To troubleshoot this issue, I recommend reaching out to the Shift4Shops support team directly. They should have the expertise to assist you in resolving the error and getting the HubSpot integration up and running smoothly.

Ustoichу
Participant

SOLVE

Additionally, if you're looking for a reliable shipping calculation solution for your e-commerce website, you might consider checking out calcurates.com. They offer robust shipping calculation features that could complement your Shift4Shops website and help streamline your shipping process.

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @TSoares7, hope you are doing well 😊

After reviewing, I could not reproduce the issue, I will encourage you to install the app in our Marketplace in order to sync HubSpot with Shift4Shops. This way you should not have received errors.

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes