Sales Hub Tools

jimjacketti
Participant

Sort Notifications by # of opens

SOLVE

Would be very nice to be able to sort notifications by # of opens, subject, email address etc.

Also an export to a .csv file would be great as well.

1 Accepted solution
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jimjacketti - first and foremost, great profile picture!

Secondly, thank you for your post. I wanted to reach out to let you know that you can vote for this feature request here: HubSpot Ideas: Export Activity Stream Notifications

In addition to voting (giving the post a kudo) I'd reccommend commenting below with your feedback on being able to filter and sort notifications - this is useful data for our product management team. 

You'll see also on this thread that @Blake has offered a workaround using contact exports. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but should be helpful nonetheless!

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
roisinkirby
Solution
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

SOLVE

Hey @jimjacketti - first and foremost, great profile picture!

Secondly, thank you for your post. I wanted to reach out to let you know that you can vote for this feature request here: HubSpot Ideas: Export Activity Stream Notifications

In addition to voting (giving the post a kudo) I'd reccommend commenting below with your feedback on being able to filter and sort notifications - this is useful data for our product management team. 

You'll see also on this thread that @Blake has offered a workaround using contact exports. It's not exactly what you are looking for, but should be helpful nonetheless!