Sales Hub Tools

ZubairKhan

HubSpot Basic features

SOLVE

Hi Experts.

I am newbie here in this forum and hubspot as well. Just wanted to know if a company purchase basic module - what sales feautres will be covered? how many number of sales persons can manage their leads? - will email notification be covered? Is there any lead creation limit by per sales person?

Your earliest response will highly be appreciated.

Regards

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HubSpot Basic features

SOLVE

Hi @ZubairKhan    You can find out more about the HubSpot Sales extension here.  In answer to your direct questions in this post, free features include 200 notifications, five documents, and five templates per month.

The paid version ($50 per user per month) boosts notifications to unlimited, 1000 documents and templates, an online chat tool and email sequences, and 2000 minutes of calling through the CRM. There is no limit on the amount of leads your can add. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
edjusten
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

HubSpot Basic features

SOLVE

Hi @ZubairKhan    You can find out more about the HubSpot Sales extension here.  In answer to your direct questions in this post, free features include 200 notifications, five documents, and five templates per month.

The paid version ($50 per user per month) boosts notifications to unlimited, 1000 documents and templates, an online chat tool and email sequences, and 2000 minutes of calling through the CRM. There is no limit on the amount of leads your can add. 

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes