Sales Hub Tools

maudeman

Disappointment with Activity Stream

SOLVE

The new activity stream is as unhelpful as the past streams. I fail to understand why you cannot at least provide a link to the contact and or company that is active. The link to the page they visited is completely unhelpful. 

I of course would like to be able to link to either the company or contact involved. And I realize you "can't" track activity by company. 

The only place you can go from the activity stream - whether in Hubspot or Hubspot sales - is to the web page visited. This is rarely, if ever, where I want to go or what I want to see when there is an activity.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @maudeman, thanks for posting. Would you be able to clarify what you mean when you say that the activity stream does not provide a link to a contact? Indeed, you should be able to either add a contact to your CRM or navigate to said contact record from the Activity Stream. Here is a gif demonstrating this:

activitystream.gif

Were you referring to another part of the tool, and if so, could you provide a screenshot? 

Thank you,

May

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
RTiwar

SOLVE

Completed a course, still not received the certificate.highly disappointed

0 Upvotes
MayPascaud
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @maudeman, thanks for posting. Would you be able to clarify what you mean when you say that the activity stream does not provide a link to a contact? Indeed, you should be able to either add a contact to your CRM or navigate to said contact record from the Activity Stream. Here is a gif demonstrating this:

activitystream.gif

Were you referring to another part of the tool, and if so, could you provide a screenshot? 

Thank you,

May

0 Upvotes