GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

Disappointment with Activity Stream

SOLVE
Highlighted
Occasional Contributor

The new activity stream is as unhelpful as the past streams. I fail to understand why you cannot at least provide a link to the contact and or company that is active. The link to the page they visited is completely unhelpful. 

I of course would like to be able to link to either the company or contact involved. And I realize you "can't" track activity by company. 

The only place you can go from the activity stream - whether in Hubspot or Hubspot sales - is to the web page visited. This is rarely, if ever, where I want to go or what I want to see when there is an activity.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @maudeman, thanks for posting. Would you be able to clarify what you mean when you say that the activity stream does not provide a link to a contact? Indeed, you should be able to either add a contact to your CRM or navigate to said contact record from the Activity Stream. Here is a gif demonstrating this:

activitystream.gif

Were you referring to another part of the tool, and if so, could you provide a screenshot? 

Thank you,

May

0 Upvotes
1 Reply
HubSpot Moderator

Hi @maudeman, thanks for posting. Would you be able to clarify what you mean when you say that the activity stream does not provide a link to a contact? Indeed, you should be able to either add a contact to your CRM or navigate to said contact record from the Activity Stream. Here is a gif demonstrating this:

activitystream.gif

Were you referring to another part of the tool, and if so, could you provide a screenshot? 

Thank you,

May

0 Upvotes