Sales Hub Tools

MikeM

Changing display order of property groups

SOLVE

I created a new property group to hold some of my custom properties for contacts. Can I change the display order when I view all properties so that group appears first in the list. It would save me a lot of time scrolling to the bottom where it currently displays.

Thanks

1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@MikeM you can't re-order the property groups for contact properties, but you can search for the property by name if there was a specific property you were looking for. You can also add contact properties to the about section for contacts (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-choose-which-properties-show-o...) which could help find the contact property on the contact's record. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

@MikeM you can't re-order the property groups for contact properties, but you can search for the property by name if there was a specific property you were looking for. You can also add contact properties to the about section for contacts (https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/contacts/how-can-i-choose-which-properties-show-o...) which could help find the contact property on the contact's record. 

0 Upvotes
agambina
Contributor

SOLVE

The Solution is not related to the question. Fields are organized alphabetically, so Address appears at the top while Zip is farther down. We have the ability to create Property Groups but not display in a particular order. For records with a vast number of properties, this would be helpful. I'm writing procedures to complete the Deal record where the step involves scrolling to find a Property Group that would logically be placed first in the list.

propgroups.png

MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

SOLVE

_hubspot-button-accept-as-solution-gif-v00.gif

Help other HubSpot searchers find this post quickly by accepting this solution today.

Excellent suggestions. You may wish to add to a new or existing thread in HubSpot Ideas.

You'll typically get much more traction from the HubSpot Community AND the Ideas Forum is where HubSpot Product Teams monitor suggestions for popularity -- i.e., VOTES! 🙂

Does that help answer your question? If so, remember to accept this solution today so other searchers will find it fast.

Best,
Frank

hubspot-solutions-signature-mfrankjohnson-v03.png

www.MFrankJohnson.com

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes