GDPR Deadline (25th May 2018)

With the deadline approaching, HubSpot has released new features and a playbook to make it easier for you and your team to comply. Please note that while these features live in HubSpot, your legal team is best placed to give you compliance advice for your specific situation.

CC an Admin from Meetings Tool

SOLVE
Occasional Contributor

Hey all, 

I have a client who wants to have his executive admin cc'd on meeting invites that happen in the tool. As best as I can tell there's no way to setup something like this and no data to pivot anything in HubSpot off of. Any one now how to handle something like this?

Thanks!

1 Accepted solution

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @brentswashburn  That functionality is not built into the tool, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes
1 Reply
Highlighted
Community Manager

Hi @brentswashburn  That functionality is not built into the tool, but is a great suggestion. Can you head over to the ideas forum and add this as a post?

Ed

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes