Account & Settings

ofusco

Two Accounts

SOLVE

Hi There.

I run 2 businesses and have signed up to Hubspot for both businesses - ODM (Print & Document Technology) and Agile Search & Selection.

I use 2 different email platforms for each business - Outlook for ODM and GMail for Agile. However, I am trying to set up the sales templates for Agile but it seems to be connected to my ODM account.

Is it possible to have this looked into please.

Thanks.

Oliver

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Two Accounts

SOLVE

Hello @ofusco,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

Using multiple accounts can often cause this type of behavior because of saved log-ins, cookies and cache.  We typically recommend that if using multiple Hubspot Sales accounts, you set up multiple Google Chrome Profiles.  I suggest doing all of your Agile work in one Chrome profile, and then keep ODM logged into another chrome profile and Outlook.  

This might not completely solve the problem, but it should at least help.   

I hope this helps!

Brett

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Two Accounts

SOLVE

Hello @ofusco,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

Using multiple accounts can often cause this type of behavior because of saved log-ins, cookies and cache.  We typically recommend that if using multiple Hubspot Sales accounts, you set up multiple Google Chrome Profiles.  I suggest doing all of your Agile work in one Chrome profile, and then keep ODM logged into another chrome profile and Outlook.  

This might not completely solve the problem, but it should at least help.   

I hope this helps!

Brett