Account & Settings

mark_mark

I want to delete my account and add myself added to another crm account

SOLVE

I was testing hubspot for several days and I used multiple email addresses to create an account. All these email addresses became admins or owners. After I have decided to finally choose Hubspot, I want to add these email addresses as users to 1 crm account but I can't because Hubspot says these email addresses are existing users. I have already logged in to these email addresses and deleted their CRMs but apparently the email addresses are still registered.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @mark_mark,

The message you see when adding a user to your portal is simply letting you know that HubSpot has cached the name associated with that email address, since it was at one time a user in another portal. This does not in any way prevent you from adding the user to your account.

Rami 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
relabidin
Solution
HubSpot Alumni
HubSpot Alumni

SOLVE

Hi @mark_mark,

The message you see when adding a user to your portal is simply letting you know that HubSpot has cached the name associated with that email address, since it was at one time a user in another portal. This does not in any way prevent you from adding the user to your account.

Rami 

0 Upvotes
mark_mark

SOLVE

Thanks a lot. I didn't notice that.

0 Upvotes