CRM

Ray61

Company page layout

SOLVE

Is it possible to edit the layout page of a company? Currently the pertinent information is shown vertically on the left side of the page.

1 Accepted solution
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Company page layout

SOLVE

Hello @Ray61,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

The only customization possible on a company record is the ability to reorder the different blocks of information in the left column.  The right side of the company record is reserved for the timeline, which cannot be relocated. This video shows what I am referring to.

Let me know if you have any questions about this information.

Thanks,

Brett

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
BrettLanguirand
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Company page layout

SOLVE

Hello @Ray61,

Welcome to the Hubspot Community and thank you for your question.

The only customization possible on a company record is the ability to reorder the different blocks of information in the left column.  The right side of the company record is reserved for the timeline, which cannot be relocated. This video shows what I am referring to.

Let me know if you have any questions about this information.

Thanks,

Brett

0 Upvotes
KMishler
Participant

Company page layout

SOLVE

Adobe is no longer supported; can you share with me how I might access the video?

0 Upvotes
Ray61

Company page layout

SOLVE

Brett,

Thank you for the response and apologies on my delayed reply. Another question I have is when I create a new "Deal" there are four groups that available to enter information. About, Companies, Contacts, Attachments. How can I create another group that will appear with these other groups on each deal?

0 Upvotes