Outlook Sales Extension

Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

READ ME FIRST: How to Fix Common Outlook Errors

If you're having trouble installing HubSpot Sales for Outlook, the troubleshooting steps listed here should help you get up and running in no time. 

First, be sure to check that your version of Outlook is compatible with HubSpot Sales here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/email-tracking/what-email-clients-are-supported

IMPORTANT: If the download links within here are broken, please let me know and I will re-upload. Please do not go looking for these download links in external sites as these may be harmful to your computer.

1. “An error occurred trying to download”

2. “The value of the property ‘type’ cannot be parsed” OR “Config line 10”

3. “General Installer Error” OR “0x8007007E”

4. "Unable to install this application because an application with the same identity is already install...

5. "Value does not fall within expected range." OR "Access is denied" OR "The referenced assembly is no...

6. Outlook is crashing when the track email button is clicked OR Outlook debug logs show error “object ...

7. “We're very sorry, but login is unavailable at this time” (when logging in)

8. "The process cannot access the file because it is being used by another process”

9. HubSpot Sales does not appear in Outlook after installation

Still need help? Create a new post on the "Email (Outlook)" board here: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Email-Outlook/bd-p/sales_outlook. Please include a screenshot of any error messages you may be seeing if you can. 

2 Replies 2
sofiaadap

The error I'm encountering is after I've successfully installed plugins and log in to Microsoft account. A day has passed and it still the same error. It says "Sorry. Something about that didn't go right."

0 Upvotes
Tom
HubSpot Product Team
HubSpot Product Team

Hey Sofia,

Could you open a new post about this? This is intended as a general guide to some common errors and I may not be able to troubleshoot through this. 

Thanks! 

0 Upvotes