Does HubSpot offer affiliate link technology (unique payment links)?

ckrouch
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Not today, but we are working on it. In the meantime, you can auto-register leads using a form.

What is affiliate link technology?

Affiliate link technology provides an individual URL for each partner (to use for their clients) so that HubSpot could automatically credit the correct partner.

3件の返信
reva
メンバー

Hi Team

How long you reckon before affiliate technology becomes available here?

It'd be a tremendous boost, all the tools at one place

Here is what I have noted is required:

1. Coupon generating system

2. Coupon tracking & validating

3. Affiliate capturing, id creation, tracking & payment systems

All these in 1 platform here

Would it be possible to advise on the above mentioned please

warm regards

ckrouch
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi Reva,

We can't say for certain that affiliate technology is in the roadmap for the immediate future, however, we are definitely evaluating it and agree that it would be a tremendous boost!

Thanks for the post,

Conor

0 いいね!
reva
メンバー

Thank you Connor for responding

In my opinion, to be a complete CRM and Sales tool, it'd be great to integrate the industry best practises including but not limited to sales funnels, tools to create, deploy, track and redeem coupon codes, a web site development and hosting suite with payment tracking solutions

While I completely understand the logistics of development and integrating these tools being massive, with little or no monetary rewards except happy and successful users,  you as a team would for sure have a better perspective and a plan of which direction to move in

I appreciate you taking time to respond, nice to know there is someone out there really listening  and responding

Warm regards

0 いいね!