Sales Integrations

CBrown5
Participant

woocommerce status not being picked up in hubspot CRM/Deals

SOLVE

I have a hubspot stage that is not synching with a woocommerce stage? I created a stage called awaiting prescriptions which is a status on my woocommerce site. I created the stage in Hubspot CRM and tried to map the stages but the option to connect this status is not clear if at all possible?

What I do know is none of my deals that come into that platform moe to that stage.. so they stay in the payment pending/failed column.

Any ideas?

1 Accepted solution
himanshurauthan
Solution
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello there,

The issue is because you are mapping data in the custom deal stage but HubSpot doesn’t allow us to add any other deal stage other than the 6 default stages we get in the eCommerce pipeline.

Therefore, the deals are not mapping correctly in HubSpot, but we can implement this using workflow. So if you want to map deals in the custom deal stage my team can map it for you.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
himanshurauthan
Solution

SOLVE

Hello there,

The issue is because you are mapping data in the custom deal stage but HubSpot doesn’t allow us to add any other deal stage other than the 6 default stages we get in the eCommerce pipeline.

Therefore, the deals are not mapping correctly in HubSpot, but we can implement this using workflow. So if you want to map deals in the custom deal stage my team can map it for you.

Regards,

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
CBrown5
Participant

SOLVE

that would be amazing!

0 Upvotes
PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hello @CBrown5, when you are referring to be not clear, could you provide us more details? I will add some top experts to share their thoughts, @webdew  @Josh what would you recommend to @CBrown5 woocommerce matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !