Sales Integrations

AArapi
Miembro

hubspot_team_id.value is blank in PBI when the hubspot_team_id.source is "calculated"

Hello,

I am connecting HubSpot with PBI. When I import the hubspot_team_id field from Deals object, on some deals the imported field in PBI is empty . Looks like this happens when the user associated to the deal is deactivated.

Any idea why this happens and how to solve it? where do I find the team for deactivated users?

Thanks

0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas 3
AArapi
Miembro

hubspot_team_id.value is blank in PBI when the hubspot_team_id.source is "calculated"

Hi Tiphaine,

no I am using a customer API created by BIGINT.

https://github.com/ranmax123/powerbi-custom-connectors

It connects directly to HubSpot so my question is, if the user is deleted, is it still the information about the user still stored in HubSpot and if yes, where?

Thanks

Alma

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset
Administrador de la comunidad

Hi Alma, 

Thank you for your reply. 

I asked around and I've been told you could use the v1 get a deal endpoint, make sure to include the property versions in the call, that will give you the history of properties

so an example call with a deal id of 200 would be like this
https://api.hubapi.com/deals/v1/deal/200?hapikey=XXX&includePropertyVersions=true

Hope that helps.
Have a lovely day,
Tiphaine. 

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta
TiphaineCuisset

Hi @AArapi 

Thank you for reaching out.

Just to confirm, are you using this integration? If so, I'd recommend to contact their support team, as datawarehouse were the ones who built this integration so they will be better able to help here. 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Me gusta