Sales Integrations

coldenbrook
Mitglied

benefits of using Hubspot CRM vs Bullhorn/Hubspot integration

lösung

Hello.

I've got a client who is evaluating integrating their Bullhorn CRM database with their Hubspot services. Is there anyone I can talk to about guidance on the pros/cons of integrating Bullhorn and Hubspot or moving their CRM solution to Hubspot?

They seem to love Bullhorn but they want to know if there are specific benefits to having everything in Hubspot CRM/Marketing Software compared to having a integrated/different CRM solution (Bullhorn, Salesforce, etc).

Thank you!

Christine

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
ndwilliams3
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I haven't had the pleasure of working 100% in Hubspot, yet! I've used Hubspot integrated with Dynamics CRM and we are currently working on integration with a custom CRM. However, I'm reminded of the benefits everyday as a result of my reality!

There's definitely benefits to working in the same system! Consistent and complete data in one place is the primary benefit. Sometimes you get limited data in each system depending on the type of integration.

The second is time to execute. With integrations data is not always real time. It can sometimes take 15 to 20 minutes for data to update, if set to execute on a schedule. With the customer's attention constantly decreasing, the ability to act instantly on new data is crucial.

With both Sales and Marketing using the same system, the ability to utilize that data in setting up effective lead scoring, nurturing programs and sales enablement programs is much easier.

However, it's not always possible. Some CRM's have specific functionality that can't be easily replicated in Hubspot. If this functionality is vital to the business process, integration may be the only solution. However, the keyword is vital! Sometimes people get attached to a process that is not really an absolute necessity.

I would definitely find out what they like about Bullhorn and if there are any features or functionality that cannot be replicated in Hubspot. See what you can and can't do and then way the pros and cons.

It is difficult to get buy in for switching CRM's. There's the element of the unknown combined with training and onboarding costs.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

2 Antworten
ndwilliams3
Lösung
Autorität

lösung

I haven't had the pleasure of working 100% in Hubspot, yet! I've used Hubspot integrated with Dynamics CRM and we are currently working on integration with a custom CRM. However, I'm reminded of the benefits everyday as a result of my reality!

There's definitely benefits to working in the same system! Consistent and complete data in one place is the primary benefit. Sometimes you get limited data in each system depending on the type of integration.

The second is time to execute. With integrations data is not always real time. It can sometimes take 15 to 20 minutes for data to update, if set to execute on a schedule. With the customer's attention constantly decreasing, the ability to act instantly on new data is crucial.

With both Sales and Marketing using the same system, the ability to utilize that data in setting up effective lead scoring, nurturing programs and sales enablement programs is much easier.

However, it's not always possible. Some CRM's have specific functionality that can't be easily replicated in Hubspot. If this functionality is vital to the business process, integration may be the only solution. However, the keyword is vital! Sometimes people get attached to a process that is not really an absolute necessity.

I would definitely find out what they like about Bullhorn and if there are any features or functionality that cannot be replicated in Hubspot. See what you can and can't do and then way the pros and cons.

It is difficult to get buy in for switching CRM's. There's the element of the unknown combined with training and onboarding costs.

coldenbrook
Mitglied

lösung

Thanks so much for your thorough response. I'll dig a little further on what they specifically like about Bullhorn, then compare the features/benefits.

Happy Holidays!

Christine