• いいね!が多い
ステータス
すべて
  • すべて
  • 解決済み
  • 未解決
  • 回答待ち
KWest5 6月 29日, 2023
Just like emails sent in outlook can be assigned to deal under the activities tab->emails, similarly we want a simular feature that wou instant messages in teams to be assigned to corresponding deals so that they can be easily tracked.
0 いいね!
1 コメント
コミュニティーマネージャー
6月 30日, 2023 03:54
Hi @KWest5 , Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currently, our...続きを読む
chaungng 3月 21日, 2023
Hi there, Our case is: - The Customer Experience (CX) team mostly use HubSpot for their daily tasks, they don't want to login to Jira for updating the Jira label field. - Dev team want to track those labels in Jira My questions are: 1. Is there any 続きを読む
0 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
10月 18日, 2023 10:03
When commits aren't appearing in Jira after integrating with GitHub, troubleshoot the issue. It might be due to misconfigurations, synchronization de...続きを読む
解決済み
KHaworth 2月 02日, 2023
Hi, we currently have the integration with Quickbooks set up in Hubspot but we can't seem to identify a property in Hubspot that we can match to Quickbooks that would recognize a transaction type - Credit Memo. We are looking for a way to differenti 続きを読む
0 いいね!
6 コメント
Accepted Solution
投稿者
2月 04日, 2023 22:12
Hello, Yes, it is possible to differentiate between a payment and a credit memo in Quickbooks and have it sync correctly with Hubspot. I would re...続きを読む
解決済み
dougfairbro 2月 16日, 2022
Hi all, Have Aircall integrated into our HubSpot, we use it to set up tickets in our support pipeline. However it's a right eye-sore seeing all these tickets with numbers as their ticket names. Is there are a way to automatically change 続きを読む
Accepted Solution
殿堂入り | Solutions Partner
2月 17日, 2022 00:36
Hi @dougfairbro , There don't seem to be any settings for this in the integration (checked my Aircall account and the documentation ). If you...続きを読む
EMacNeille 7月 14日, 2021
Wondering if someone knows a way to automatically retry sync errors. I am finding that HubSpot is updating/inserting records in batches of 200 which is too high for our Salesforce Instance given the automation we have. I'd like to reduce the 続きを読む
2 いいね!
2 コメント
メンバー
7月 21日, 2021 18:53
Thanks for your reply. Seems like there isn't a way to do this then ... short of using Browser automation such as Selenium to automate retrying withi...続きを読む
キャンセル
次の結果を表示 
次の代わりに検索 
もしかして: 

新しくスレッドを立ち上げてディスカッションをしたり、質問をすることができます。

投稿する

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.