• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
KWest5 en Junio 29, 2023
Just like emails sent in outlook can be assigned to deal under the activities tab->emails, similarly we want a simular feature that wou instant messages in teams to be assigned to corresponding deals so that they can be easily tracked.
Administrador de la comunidad
Junio 30, 2023 03:54
Hi @KWest5 , Thank you for reaching out; that is a great suggestion and I appreciate you explaining how it would help you out. Currently, our...Leer más
chaungng en Marzo 21, 2023
Hi there, Our case is: - The Customer Experience (CX) team mostly use HubSpot for their daily tasks, they don't want to login to Jira for updating the Jira label field. - Dev team want to track those labels in Jira My questions are: 1. Is there any Leer más
Miembro
Octubre 18, 2023 10:03
When commits aren't appearing in Jira after integrating with GitHub, troubleshoot the issue. It might be due to misconfigurations, synchronization de...Leer más
Resuelta
KHaworth en Febrero 02, 2023
Hi, we currently have the integration with Quickbooks set up in Hubspot but we can't seem to identify a property in Hubspot that we can match to Quickbooks that would recognize a transaction type - Credit Memo. We are looking for a way to differenti Leer más
Accepted Solution
Colaborador
Febrero 04, 2023 22:12
Hello, Yes, it is possible to differentiate between a payment and a credit memo in Quickbooks and have it sync correctly with Hubspot. I would re...Leer más
Resuelta
dougfairbro en Febrero 16, 2022
Hi all, Have Aircall integrated into our HubSpot, we use it to set up tickets in our support pipeline. However it's a right eye-sore seeing all these tickets with numbers as their ticket names. Is there are a way to automatically change Leer más
Accepted Solution
Miembro del salón de la fama | Partner
Febrero 17, 2022 00:36
Hi @dougfairbro , There don't seem to be any settings for this in the integration (checked my Aircall account and the documentation ). If you...Leer más
EMacNeille en Julio 14, 2021
Wondering if someone knows a way to automatically retry sync errors. I am finding that HubSpot is updating/inserting records in batches of 200 which is too high for our Salesforce Instance given the automation we have. I'd like to reduce the Leer más
Miembro
Julio 21, 2021 18:53
Thanks for your reply. Seems like there isn't a way to do this then ... short of using Browser automation such as Selenium to automate retrying withi...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.