Sales Integrations

VilmaMorRi

Zoominfo - exporting contacts to a different company

Trying to export contacts to a different company than the one recognized by Zoominfo. For example, we have a company that has a global and a local account, and everytime our SDR tries to export them to the local account, it goes to the global account as that is the one that Zoominfo recognizes.

Alternatively- how do I bulk change a bunch of contacts form one company to another?

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
RFDMSolutions
Member | Elite Partner
Member | Elite Partner

Hey @VilmaMorRi ,

Just thought I'd give you a quick answer in case you are still having problems. You can bulk change contacts in HubSpot by opening them in the "contacts" section of the nav bar and selecting all, and then clicking "edit" in the smaller bar above the connected records. From there, you can edit the primary association as needed for your sales outreach. Hope this helps!

Another great resource, if you're having issues with the platform, is our ZoomInfo SalesOS User Group on LinkedIn. We have videos on best practices within the platform. You can start discussions with other users in similar circumstances.

Join here:  https://www.linkedin.com/groups/14209310/ 

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RFDMSolutions,

Thank you for sharing your user group and solution with the Community! 

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
TiphaineCuisset
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @VilmaMorRi 

Thank you for reaching out.

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @Josh @Mike_Eastwood do you have any thoughts to share with @VilmaMorRi on this? 

Thank you!

Best

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes