Sales Integrations

testjakescott
Participant

Zoom is currently experiencing issues with Webinar Sync

SOLVE

Hello,

Per the support article: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/integrations/use-hubspots-integration-with-zoom it states for the Zoom Webinar Sync: 

Please note: Zoom is currently experiencing issues with webinar sync. HubSpot is unable to fix this issue as it originates with Zoom. Until Zoom has fixed the issue, you can manually sync webinars if you are not seeing your webinars sync automatically.

From my understanding, the Integration between Hubspot and Zoom is supported by Hubspot. If an issue is originating with Zoom, is there a ticket or paper trail of documentation between Zoom and Hubspot working on this issue? I have reached out to Zoom and they are unaware of anything wrong with the Webinar Sync, and as Hubspot supports the integration I would think that Hubspot would reach out to Zoom if there was an issue. Is there anyone at Hubspot that would be able to shed some light on this issue as we all any resolution between Zoom and Hubspot? I have clients who are unwilling to use the integration between Zoom and Hubspot due to this factor and note on the support page; I would like to address this as soon as possible. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for the explanation and apologies for the misunderstanding. 

I was checking with my internal team and it seems that a few months back there was an issue on Zoom side that they could not fix at the time, nor could they give us a timeframe for when it would be resolved, which is why we put this note in our knowledge base!

We'll update this section to don't cause any more confusion.  

Thank you again

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @testjakescott 

Thank you for reaching out.

I was investigating and I can't find any issues related to what you are describing, you can find more information about this here

Could you please share where you have seen the issue? Could you please share a screenshot? 

Thanks

Sharon

0 Upvotes
testjakescott
Participant

SOLVE

Sharon,

Thank you for replying. I don't understand the disconnect. I posted Hubspot's support article, I copy and pasted the note from the support article which has Hubspot stating Zoom is currently experiencing issues with webinar sync, and I am looking for documentation from Hubspot concerning this issue as the integration between Hubspot and Zoom is supported by Hubspot. If Hubspot is stating there is an issue with the webinar sync with Zoom, from my understanding as the integration is supported by Hubspot, Hubspot needs to be clear with what the issue is. If the issue is with Zoom then is there communication between Hubspot and Zoom to confirm or identify where the issue is? If you cannot identify any issue, and no issue is present, can Hubspot remove the note on their support page stating: "Please note: Zoom is currently experiencing issues with webinar sync. HubSpot is unable to fix this issue as it originates with Zoom. Until Zoom has fixed the issue, you can manually sync webinars if you are not seeing your webinars sync automatically." I appreciate you looking into this for me. If Hubspot states there is an issue with Webinar Sync, as Hubspot supports the integration between Hubspot and Zoom there needs to be a reason given by Hubspot as to why the integration is not working. If there is no issue, then the note on the docuentation needs to be removed promptly. Thank you.

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Solution
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for the explanation and apologies for the misunderstanding. 

I was checking with my internal team and it seems that a few months back there was an issue on Zoom side that they could not fix at the time, nor could they give us a timeframe for when it would be resolved, which is why we put this note in our knowledge base!

We'll update this section to don't cause any more confusion.  

Thank you again

Sharon